22 June 2008

21.06.08

Sorry for late update recently.
Well here I am to write about the small expedition to Mt Angsi.

Date : 21.06.08
Participants : WJF, Siong, Yew, SSS, Yoong, YC, Ying, Jon n me.
Transport : 2 cars - Siong n I were the kuli.
Food : We brought bread, biscuits, water to share together
The monkey helped YC to find kutu >.<
A CLEAN pic be4 the expedition started

9.45a.m
We started our expedition. Along the journey, I kept zat-ing JF cos it was my hobby ma especially zat those ppl who I know well. Felt happy though.
At first everyone thought they will be clean till the end of the expedition.
Sorry guys that I did not tell the details of the expedition.
Just want you have the just of the different experience.
Yong, it's not the time 4 sleeping

The fun was everyone had no clue how high was the hill which was 8++M
I myself had forgotten how long the journey was.
However we kept telling each other that we were almost reach the peak XD
Small river-crossing task

I felt impressed that everyone managed to claim the sloopy hill which was damn high and far as well. You guys have done a great job!

1.30p.m
huh... We took a long time to reach the hill. It was beyond my expectation and differ from my first trip to this hill.
I thought around 11.00am we could reach the peak but it was not.
It's ok as long as everyone is safe and happy XD

The fun part was the hill climbing. Those guys really have good leaderships and helpful. Everyone would not leave out from this expedition. We worked as a TEAM.


The incident that I most worried was really happen when we started to climb the hill by using the rope. IT STARTED TO RAIN!!! What's wrong with raining?
Wat the heck is he doing? Helping loh >.<

Well let me explain my previous experience. The main factor I worried when raining was the river which located half way through the journey. Last time when I climbed down from the mountain, the current of the river was fast and much water flowing down. There was around 18 persons trapped at the river bank there till 11p.m (Taylorians). That's why I was worried.

But then, when we finished the rope climbing, we still go on until the peak as the rain became smaller.

We have a small pinic at the peak there and enjoy the scenic view.
Everyone was relief and satisfied.


2.00p.m
Well, it started to rain again and we decided to climb down from the peak.
Our fear aroused again but we worked as a TEAM.
We make sure everyone stayed close to each other.

The most difficult part was the rope climbing again. We were all soaked and our shirt stained with mud. But it was fun XD



Sot Mei Ying suddenly so high while it was raining. We went down the hill with caution as the ground was damn slippery. She suggested us to use the leaf as showcasted in the Kampung Boy cartoon show so that we can slide down the hill quickly. Haha.. Actually that was a great idea if only there was no any branches and holes through the path.

3.00p.m
We came across the 2nd small river where we washed our "hong kong" legs and shoes there. Then, we continued our long journey.

Stocking-nya pasti sgt wangi
Someone's legs suddenly turned so damn white. Her/his hands and face also. So damn scary >.<

3.45p.m
We reached the river that I concerned the current might fast.
Luckily it wasn't due to the short rainfall.
So, we happily soak ourselves and played with the water.
lovely pic

4.30p.m
Poor Yew kena bullied. LOL

We continue our wet journey till to the end.
Gambateh, you can and GO GO GO were some of the motivation words use among us.
Yew have done a great job taking care of Siong. When Siong almost give up, he talked about "JIN YONG" with him. Good job.
All in all, everyone kept motivating ourselves especially the 38 JF kept shouting and kept everyone motivated. I am glad he was here :D

3 sot po
what are they searching for?
They are trying to catch fish, but fail... fail fail fail, that's what YC n Jon always like to say..haha

5.20p.m
We left the bloody place. Everyone was still wet but has fun.
sORRy guys that this hill was beyond your expectation.
Siong claimed that this expedition was very much tougher than the Dato one.
I shall climb that when there is a chance.

Overall, well done guys.
You have really done a great job on your first experience.
Practices make perfect.
I shall find more hills for you guys to have more practices. Want? haha...

Frankly, I do not expect we used up the whole day on this expedition. But we have fun during the expedition, play with water, soak in the rain and mud, got the experience of falling down, kaki kejang, bite by "lintah" (me), have the chance to play with rope climbing which examine our leadership and cooperation.

What I love most is the spirit which you guys have. We all never give up till the end no matter how difficult it is.

Last but not least, thanks guy for fulfilling my dream of organising this out-going activity. You are really supportive n gentleman.

p/s: thanks Siow for the accomodation for staying at your house late at night.

For more pics, go to my webshot. thx

Watching Indonesian Open now, SIENZ dao

4 comments:

fleur de Rif said...

very nice

Belle said...

hee~ ^^ the climb look fun and you all are having fun too.
take care of ur wound~

WinnieWong said...

XD... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

i miss this..

eXTReMe Tracker