Yesterday I have nightmare again. I have difficulties in falling asleep nowadays. Some more my new hostel's bed is so hard that make my back pain. Although I am lying down on my bed, everyone is sleeping, but I just cannot doze off. Time flies. Hopefully I will have a good sleep as time goes. Early morning chit chat with my friends are quite fun. They all 38 38, then I follow them 38 38. hahaha... It is totally different from my previous unit which I feel uncomfortable with especially somtimes staying alone in my room and feel restless most of the time.
After a night swim, I feel fresh. The water is very cool but I like it because it can cool down my hot mind. Life does not that complicated once you learn to enjoy life. Enjoy the scenic view, human's behaviors, creatures, etc.
I hope I still can keep in touch with my lost friends. Although we are far apart, it does not mean that we are not friends anymore. Smile, be happy, that are the ways XD
8 comments:
Next time dun swim at night can arr?
Who u live v now?
haha...u swim at night???
u din fell cold de ma?
later sick thn u noe...haha
yaya...is good u think like tat...
life must b like tat...must find the enjoyment urself...
take it easy...n dun always think too much la...u r "hard"(inside) gal...u stre can pass through it...
or u can find me ma...haha...
haha... How do you know I am hard inside?? :p
Swim at night is really fun but of course it is cold. I enjoy the view and the breeZe.
It can cool my mind down and destress.
how i noe...nonid to noe one...
it is true...u must believe urself.n v all oso noe u are a very strong gal!!!!
ic...where u go to swim at night?
ur nody fell cold oso can cool down ur brain ah...?icic...thn i must try try lo...
next time ajak me go ...k?haha...
Haha, u come to my condo la. LOL
At first sure very cold, swim awhile then warm ad.
ar???(@_@''')
can de meh???ur condo can let boy in ah?
ic...later will b warm???oh...
thn seem very nice to play leh...
but i too fat la...later let ppl c my fat fat body thn not good lo...hehe...
u got so "syaitan" body...sure ok la.....haiz....
Wow...
haha... My condo what kind of people also have. Got black, got white... wakaka..
wakaka...really?got blakc n white ah???
so shuang!!!
thn next time must go to play play leh...
but...hav to pay ah?or how de???u bring me to there la...wakaka....
Post a Comment