We are at the Hutan Rekreasi :D
Ying, Yean, Ong and me went there on last Saturday. I was so happy to see greenery plants around me. In KL, it is hardly to see such beautiful scenery. Although there is a park beside my condo, the lake water is so dirty.
I was scared to touch the bugs at first. Later on, I felt comfortable with it. I managed to capture a bug image too. The bad story was I accidentally stepped into the water mud. I almost sink into it. This incident happened because I wanted to catch a tiny fish. LOL
My shoes have become mud shoes +_+
Until now, Kuan Yean still afraid of height. However, we forced him to cross the bridge and he did it. Bravo, Kuan Yean :D
This photo was taken at the bridge. Who is the photographer? =.=
Then, silly Qiu Yi came to fetch us to Jusco to have lunch. Although I did not order any food, we have fun chatting together.
~Friends 4 Life~
5 comments:
WOH!!!!so shuang!!!!
actually is good to hav sum dirty on shoe but get a lot of experiance..wakaka...
at least better thn me...i very very very very very....long time din go taman le...haiz...
so dirty a bit oso nvm la...
qiuyi got come bac???i oso very long time din c her le...how r her?
Haha, she just finished her holiday. I miss her too. She is prettier than previous :D
oic...haiz...
last time me n her are enemy,u noe???but oso so long din "fight" wf her lo...hehe...
she is pretier???sure la...
haha...u oso become prettier liao lo.....
wakaka....
=.=
Enemy?? HUH???
ya...last time v learn piano...me ":fight" wf her n jiayi...
wakakaka...
now rmbr bac oso very fun!!!
but i think v will not same like b4 lo...
meet them oso very difficult liao...
Post a Comment