There were alot of interesting and unlucky incidents happen to me on that day.
6.40a.m.
Suddenly I woke up from my dreams and realised that I was late. I was so damn worried that the bus would leave at 7.00a.m. sharp. Moreover, I didn't pack yet as I was too tired that day. Besides, I was rushing for time till forgotten to bring my handphone. Haiz.
7.00a.m.
We reached Taylor. I was hungry and felt very disappointed as they were not punctual at all. Guess what!! The buses left at 8.00a.m. swt
8.10a.m.
Our bus stopped at the toll at Sg. Besi because my friend stomachache. Hence, the other bus left us earlier.
9.20a.m.
When we were in Senawang, suddenly the bus break hard. We felt curious and later knew that the bus had collide with a motorcycle. Luckily the motorcyclist was not badly injured. He was an eyptian and did not have license with him. Em... It was the motorcyclist fault as he straight away cut into 2nd lane after came out from a junction. I was the only one who be the reporter taking photos as the evidences for the accident. All the students were in the bus watching. When I went into the bus, they clapped hands and said I was brave. swt... I just wanna help out only. Really not a great deed to be proud. Help people is my job XD
9.50a.m.
After the incident, we continue our journey to Mountan Angsi. Once we reached, everyone pergi kencing dulu. But I didn't. I have captured a funny photo XD
10.20a.m
We began our journey in group. Students who seated for the first bus had started their journey earlier than us. Before reaching the river, the path was relatively easy although there were alot of tree trunks blocking our way. Well, after we crossing the river, my friend and I started to walk alone. We were far ahead than others. Because the path was even, sometimes we ran and ran. After that, the journey began to be more difficult. Because I was too exhausted, I began to walk at a constant and slow pace. Hence, my friend had climb way far from me.
However, I never give up and kept motivate myself to keep going on. Well, it works!! That time I almost wanna pengsan. It was really difficult than what I had expected. When I looked up the hill, OMG. There were somemore hills to climb. Once I finished with a hill, there were somemore till I have lost count on them. I was alone all the way up to the top. The most exciting part was using the rope to climb the hill. It was my first time and I was happy to master it quite well. Later on, I crawled like a cat to climb the hill as the slope of the hill was damn steep and I have no more energy to climb anymore. Haha...
Moreover,I took photos whenever I saw a beautiful or artistic view or nice angle to be captured. It was a tough job but I really like photographing. It was my passion.
12.30p.m.
At last, I reached at the peak of the mountain. I was so happy and relieved. There was a sense of proud and joyment. Hence, I quickly send a msg to my parents to share my happiness. Guess what?? I was the 2nd gal to reach at the peak although the first bus students climb faster than us. However, we beat them all. Wakakaka....In chronology order, I was the 4th person to reach at the peak. It has a feeling of satisfaction at that time although my friend was not here with me.
1.30p.m
It started to rain when we were ready to climb down the mountain. We were almost the last team to leave from the peak as we were busying taking photos beforehand. After climbing down from the hill, the rain became heavier. All the paths were slippery as it has become mud. My friends kept falling down and lost balance. I was damn worried as if someone accidentally fall down, they have the chances to slide down the hill and get injured. Luckily, the river that we crossed has not rised to the maximum level. Although the current was fast, we managed to cross it.
However, there were 26 people trapped in the mountain as they can't cross the river. The current was too strong. In any minute, they might washed away by the water. Hence, they have trapped there around 6 hours till 11.00p.m. At that time I was happily celebrating Mei Ying's birthday. I just got the news on Monday and felt really shocked. Besides, all the chinese newspaper and a malay paper have publish the news on Sunday. If given another chance, I would rather be the one who trapped in the mountain. This is because I want to feel the feeling of being trapped in there. Somemore, my lecturer said they heard damn lots of weird sound. Haiz. I have missed it. I really want to hear the nature of beauty sound.
4.50p.m
Around that time, we reached the camp site. We were relieved and I was happy that I have gained a wonderful experience. May be from what I have typed in this post it doesn't make you feel interesting, but I can be sure that when you experience it yourself, you would say AWESOME!
Now looking forward for next expedition to MUAR.
Besides, I would organise another trip to this mountain in April. Who are intereted can inform me.
p/s: For those who are interested in looking for more photos that I have taken during the expedition, pls feel free to view the following link.
From now onwards, I will upload picures in facebook because it is convenient for me and you also. Welcome to grab the pictures XD
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17129&page=1&id=736758543
4 comments:
Wah!!!
U go trip take so many wu liao picture de?
Ppl accident u take,ppl go toilet u take...
XD!!!
wat la.. The accident photos I have taken are going to be police report evidences la. I am helping my teacher. LOL...
The toilet one just took for fun. Those guys don dare to go in to the toilet once seeing my friends went in to pea XD
wawawa...who is tat "HIM" u sms when u reached de top ar....wakakaka....
lol. my dad la... XD
Post a Comment