04 March 2008

M Kota Kinabalu, here I come. YEAH

Mount Kota Kinabalu, I am coming after you in few month times XD
I am so happy to get the chance to climb moutains again.
Of course I need stamina to conquer the moutain.
That's why in mid March, I am going to conquer small mountain first, that is Mout Angsi.
I am looking forward for it :D

Life in college is not about studying only, time for leisure is very important.
So guys who always lock in the room, try to look at the sky or touch the natural tress or leaves. I am guarantee you will find peace besides studying.

My beloved camera, prepare ya. Mama is going to bring you near to the nature. I am sure you would love it very much XD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo... haha... climb kk mountain so hard gewo.. need sufficient stamina wo. den the mountain is 4000 something high wo... think twice.. haha.. but i also wish u can be selected to climb it coz it is really a good expeience... mis u!!

WinnieWong said...

Haha.. thx thx... Ya, it needs stamina. That's y you always see me jog in the park alone lo.

Yah Yah said...

it is not tat easy o!! hehehe.. but it will be a nice experience!!!! ^^
i wanna try also...

WinnieWong said...

Definetely it's not easy.
If you have the passion, you sure can do it.
Cheng Yah, gambateh!!!

Yah Yah said...

ahaks!! i wanna go.. and shun bian i can go back home.. nyiahahahahaha!!!! save cost!!!!!

WinnieWong said...

LOL... The trip is about RM500++. Balik kampung also almost the same amount it it?

Anonymous said...

pehhwa!!!really is an active and brave gal~~c u in mt kota kinabalu!!!haha....and thanks for 2day accompany although i might dissapoint u

WinnieWong said...

Welcome la.
So what is your final decision de?

eXTReMe Tracker