06 March 2008

Speechless

Well, today it's a tiring day for me. However, I can't sleep well with my evening nap. At the same time, today is Sam Fieta-Disco Night specially for SAM students. Almost everyone in my class is going.

Now is almost 6.oop.m which there is one more hour to go before the event. I am siting here doing nothing while all my friends are preparing.

Em.. My housemats have bought over RM200 of dress and accessories just for the event. Me? I didn't buy anything. For me, it's quite a waste of money as this is neither a leaving ceremony nor prom night. Disco ma. Go there is just to dance.

Now I still thinking what to wear as I didn bring any special attires. Perhaps Jeans with sleveless shirt. I hope it wouldn look weird as all my friends are wearing gowns, dressess or skirts.

It's not that I do not want to dress approriate. I think Jeans also appropriate in this event. Just that I don't feel like want to dress up so fancy. For wat? To attract guys? Nah!!! That's not my style.

Today I skipped the sky adventure club's meeting and training cos I am too tired if after training straight away go for the fiesta.

Hope to have happy moment tonight. Em, the smell of nail polishing overpowers my nose now. Can i find some place that can be alone now? What is wrong with me? I have become less talkative. I don't know want else to express. God bless me XD

~Simple is sweet and nice~
~Over react is a type of sensitive~

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker