05 April 2008

4-03-08

Well, this day was my busiet day in Taylor's college life. Frankly, it was quite normal for my daily routine while I was in secondary school.

After my class, I supposed to go to TCPJ. Since Malaysians were not punctual, we were late when reaching there. So to speak, the talk was quite bored. I was in charge in photographing for the editorial board. However, there was no specific details on photographing besides design and writing. Hence, I just looked around and snapped photos. The fun part was I got to learn how to use photoshop, illustrator and InDesign CS2 programmes. I have been longing to learn these for quite a long time because sometimes I would like to edit my photos to make it look nicer.


When I was listening to the talk, suddenly the caterer called me. I was so shocked that he was in cafeteria in the main campus. Luckily, he came just want to know the location for the food allocation. Huh..

After the talk, I went back to main campus to prepare the final touch for the event. Erm... I felt that this event was quite inorganise as there were few different groups were performing. It is rather to be called as "Rojak Concert". Well, I choose not to perform although I have been given the choice to perform as a violinist and vocalist. Why leh? Because there was no reason for me to perform as I has lost interest in joining this music club. Everyone is not united. Since I was a committee and was in charge in food and drink division. I just wanted to focus on my job.


Here, I would like to thank you to all my friends who volunteer to help me on that day. Without you all, it might be difficult for me to run the show.

After the event, my friends and I were the last few people who left the campus. I got to know a guy that was a drummer. He volunteered to fetch us to Sunway. Well, this guy was kinda creepy for me. He kept bullying me(stalking). I was terrified and he wanted me to sit the front seat. Well, he was a gentleman and helpful guy. However, when I asked him the maximum speed he can drive. He said 300kmph. Moreover, he said he has been jailed before due to speeding on the Federal Highway. From my observation, he was a playful guy. The loud music from the speakers made me felt irritated. He thought we were going to pub, therefore he wanted to follow us. But, when I said we were going to play the dance machine, he left. Hahaha...Anyhow, nice to meet him. The lesson I has learned from this incident is that do not simply hitch hike ppl's car XD


I was exhauted. I did not even bath and go back to my hostel on that day until 1a.m. Besides, I was exhauted to dance as well. Somemore, the next day morning I need to go to nursing home. I felt amazed that Yi Huan was so keen in playing besides studying. But hor, drew, don't be so playful ad. You need to maintain A20 ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god... who is that guy?
super duper ugly... haha...

WinnieWong said...

LOL.. You ask yourself la. Btw, I am agreed with u to0

eXTReMe Tracker