Have been waited around 1 hour for the train to arrive at Setia Jaya station,
Why I am always so unlucky, most likely to face the train delayed problem?
Well, when I went in, I have no place to hold on nor stand still,
The most important things were my wallet, phone, laptop n bag.
Both of my hands were occupied by touching tight on both of my pockets. I really dislike this kind of situation.
The atmosphere was stuffy and I were face to face with one Malay guy. He had strong smoke scent from his mouth and when he was breathing too. The smell was unbearable. Somemore, my body almost touched his. I deperately used my elbow to support my own weight and to against him. Luckily, after the next station, I got to face the other direction. There was strong weird odour all around the place. I were hardly can breath well.
Where are Malaysians good manner? Does Budi Bahasa exist? Why people always so selfish or coward like chicken? Haiz...
When reaching KL Centre, I wanted to grab some meal as the smell made me feel dizzy and uneasy. However, I can't afford to carry my things as there were heavy. Hence, I straight away headed to the opposite station.
OMG. There were so many ppl also. I were stucked at the door there again. I sense smokers who just standing in front of me again. There were lots of lots of different smell. When reaching Serdang, I were almost vomitting out as I breath in the uncomfortable smell when I turned my head to a smoker. However, I managed to swallow back as it was impossible for me to vomit on the floor. It was inappropriate and rude. "Yucks"
For ppl who understand me, when I breath in too much of cigarette smokes, I will feel dizzy and headache. All this smoke is hazardous to our health also. Haiz, really don't un why they want to make their health worsen. Entertainment or healthy life better?
My thought for today was never board the train during peak hours. If possible, drive back or take bus. Haiz... I hope I can drive back or who else can fetch me is most welcome.
Well, tomorrow need to drive again. All the best, enjoy and cheer up XD
~Say no to smoking~
No comments:
Post a Comment