18 April 2008

Thoughts

Indifference,
Is what I can do now,
friends,
always do not keep their promises,
once it said,
the other hand,
they tend to forget.

Believe in myself,
Is what I can do now,
without you,
I can live happily as well,
without you,
I can have more freedom,
although it has become lonely,
but I have tried hard to adapt with the environment.

Classmates,
They have become the pro stalkers,
bravo,
till milk milk also scare of them =D,
I am still standing at the middle,
did not influence by anyone.

You know when you gave the love away,
they opened your heart, everything is new,
You know love sometimes will make you cry,
so let the tears go, they will flow away.

Courage, patient, confidence, maturity, helpfulness,
have been building up,
have been polished up,
I am ready to take the challenge,
ready to conquer myself with my weapons,
ready to protect myself from any harm,
ready to help my family and friends as much as possible when I am still alive,
ready to dirty my hands to help the needs,
ready to lend my ears to someone who needs,
ready to shut my mouths to respect oneself,
ready to dry my tears in this raining seasons.

ENough is enough,
I can't stand it anymore,
I must stop this,
I must stop this!!!

I can do it,
what I can say more,
just go on,
my heart will go on,
I will always the same,
wait but know what I am doing,
I am lame,
I am silly,
but that's me,
if not I am not PehHwa.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker