23 April 2008

zzzzzzzzzzz

I have fallen in love with you the first sight I saw you,
I have feeling towards you since then,
I have good impression on you since then,
I like your style,
I like your scent,
I like your smile,
You are just a simple and nice guy that I seek for.

I can't believe I have fallen in love with you,
the first sight is not important for me anymore,
sincerity and truthness are far more being implied,
Love someone is complicated for me,
I don't know how to love, how to care well, how to maintain the relationship.

I am careless,
I am noob,
till it slips off from my fingers easily in no time.

Now,
I am alone standing at the high hill,
waiting to fly to leave this unsightful scene.

I am really enough of it,
I am very very tired to love him,
I am sick of it,
I am restless,
I have become weaker since then.

However, I must change for myself to be a better person,
to help people whenever it needs,
to forget the past,
to welcome the future with an open hands and mind.

Can I really do it?
Do you have faith in me?

Now, I would like to wish you and your new coming pretty gal,
all the best and good luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

愛一個人嘿冇坐咯,
愛上一個唔愛你個人就大撮特撮,
難廳點嚼嘿你字基揾笨,
廳我港,
望即牠吧!!!
銘?
XD!!!

Anonymous said...

understand. thanks XD

Anonymous said...

忘记难,放下更难,可想而知,要放下一段刻苦铭心的爱情是需要多么大的勇气啊!我无法坦诚我是放下了,眷恋依旧是有的,但尽量别让自己活在往事当中哦,勇敢地走出往事,活出属于你的天空。我相信你,你一定可以做到的,往事尘尘,就让他随风而逝吧~加油~

WinnieWong said...

Thx my dear friend. Hehe...
All the best in your studies ya.

eXTReMe Tracker