04 May 2008

3/4.05.08

Wah, time flies man. Today I spend my whole day at Ridzuan doing homework. Yesterday 3a.m only slept then today 8.00a.m. woke up already. Well, I am very desperate to finish my hw. If not, I am going to die of procrastinating >.<

Well, around 6p.m daddy fetched me to my cousin's house to have dinner. After that, I reached Mantin around 10.00p.m. Later, I went out to Seremban. Wakaka... I hardly sleep today so I were quite tired when going out. I went to Shien's house because they said they would go for yam cha later. Walau, whole bunch of ppl doing revision late at night. It is unbeliveable!! haiz, said to say that although I have lots of assignments and exam this coming week, I hardly prepare anything yet.

Well, they were engrossed doing their revision. Ong, Guan, Ying can't make it so I were the only one who went there. Isn't kinda weird? Hence, I just sat there waiting the time past and at the same time chat with Lian awhile.

Without wasting any time, I told them I need to leave and later only join them in Bidara Corner. I straight away headed to Qiu's house. Haha... First of all, we went Parkson. We sat there for a few minutes, but then no one came to serve us but they went to serve those Malay guys pulak. So unfair >.< Hence, we "xiao sa" de went off. I drove to the Lobak Indian Mamak. I saw Jun Fai n Jung Yew there. Erm.... They really like to gossip alot. But for Qiu n me, we chat alot also. My "sleepyness" has been sweeped off by her and became very alert. We did not like to gossip about ppl, but we did talk about ourselves. Mainly, we talked about her stuffs. Well, actually the main purpose I find her is to make sure she is ok and be a loyal listener for her. Frankly, there is nothing to talk about me besides studies. I am always that happy and wait a moment... I were happily talk about my trip stuffs XD

Around 1.00a.m, I fetched her back. Well, we chat till so high everytime. We even chat inside my car when we already reached at her front door. We chat chat chat chat.... till I can't tahan her negative thinking (no la, just wanna you to have some time to be alone) XD My job is not to teach ppl how to do but to listen to their problems and guide them.
Around 1.30a.m., we tutup kedai.

So sorry to Lian, Shien, Ling, Li Ying, KCK, etc that I did not attend the yam cha thinggy. When I wanna start to go from Qiu's house, you all already left. Sorry ya. May be next time we can meet again. Well, I reached home around 2.00a.m.

Although my important presentation hasn't prepared yet. I have a fun day today. Oops, forgot to say that just now there was a stupid car driver crossed the red light and almost langgar my car ***** Somemore, he was listening to a phone call during that time. What a careless and disobedient driver! Saying me? Well, I am a very "obedient and quai quai de" driver =.='''

Another great news wanna share was when my cousin's click the sport channel. I were happy that I got the chance to see Ronaldo kicked the first goal when the beginning of the match just started which was damn awesome and it was a wonderful shot though. He was really geng. I admire him but then Liverpool is still my favourite team XD

Well well well, now is 2.39a.m. Every minute and second I would appreciate very well and take caution on it. Time is as important as my family. Muaks.

Good night.
Love, PehHwa

6 comments:

sN@iL0810 said...

ITs nice to know u r enjoying urself very much now
GOod luck girl

Anonymous said...

thanks for yesterday night... finally i found someone that i can talk to... it's kinda hard for me to find someone to talk to.. i've been keeping all that inside.. and it's tough... hmm... but your post sounds so wrong...i thought i am the one who need to make sure you are fine?? anyway... im ok now... ^^ im shutting my ears and eyes... kaka.. and you also... im happy to know that you are fine now... at least better than before... i trust you because you told me so... so, dont bluff me.. p^^q and good luck in all your presentation...

WinnieWong said...

Why should I bluff u leh? LOL.. Trust someone is hard, but sometime we must put faith on it.
Wakaka... I where got prob o? Cheer up ya my dear.

WinnieWong said...

Thanks Snail XD.
Gonna miss you when you are in Canada soon =.=

Anonymous said...

wat gossip???
holiday nth do ma...
long time no back seremban...
chat more oni...
XD!!!

WinnieWong said...

hehe...yala. =.=

eXTReMe Tracker