Happy birthday to Melvin Wong!!!
Well, I would like to dedicate a poem for you my friend.
Everyone has separated apart,
our souls have fly high,
without any signal,
the time keeps the humble pace.
To make friend with you is easy,
To communicate with you,
you might need extra oxygen tank =.=,
To share the joy with you is happiness.
You are our class monitor,
I know how you feel at that time,
however,
let's just make it a memories to be remembered.
You are quite 38,
but then you bring happiness to our class,
God let us meet in this small place,
destiny is in our hands.
Friendship is a song after we hear it,
We still hum the melody as we live through life
Till now, it would still be the same
Merry and happiness go round,
Everyday time tickles by,
Left the buildings remain unchanged,
Violet colour portrays our friendship,
Indigo colour showed our own paths,
Nuts and crackers should be eaten less.
(Written by WPH)
Well, it is certainly lame and stupid. Haha..Me so wuliao =.=
BTW, happy birthday XD
2 comments:
What kind of poem is it???
Anyway,happy birthday melvin!!!
XD!!!
hey, don condemn on my poem lar. I know kinda awkward.
I wrote in headache condition >.<
I also don know wat am I crapping =.=
But i sincerely wish him de ma. I so good o.. Wakaka
Post a Comment