Today I don't know why I was so damn tired for the whole day.
On the way to Chan Wa,
I saw 3 L licence motorists in front of me,
then I overtook them.
Well, when turning a corner,
suddenly I noticed that a motorist just beside my car,
flung up to the sky,
he "summersault" once and it made me so damn shocked,
I thought I have knocked him down,
but then my sis said he "terlanggar" a big stone,
so his motor and himself flung high and I think his head kena the concrete first.
At that time, I was thinking where can I stop the car.
but then, there was no time to think twice as there were cars behind me,
somemore the lane was double and turning sharp corner.
PehHwa, don't give so many excuses.
You are bad!!!
Well, I indeed regretted not to stop my car to help out.
I felt really bad.
My day has gone moody for the day just because of that.
I felt guilty.
Don't know how is him now.
Hopefully, he just suffered minor injuries.
Hope that he can learn from his lesson as well.
And hope tat the stupid irresponsible MPS workers can put those sand and stones further in
rather than simply throw at one side and some more makan the main road >.<
Yesterday and today I went back to chan wa band to have a look.
Well, what can I say leh?
Better keep in myself.
Members, just do your very best and appreciate every moment with your friends.
Gambateh.
no wonder I felt so weird when she was taking the photos.
looked like her camera lens kept facing me >.<
the photos were so ugly but natural la =.='''
Well, this was my first time met with Pn Tan.
Before that, I have heard alot of news about her.
Well, no words that I can say, just give it to myself.
Not bad bah.... Members shd feel glad loh.
Later, I fetched my sis to violin lesson.
Well, I was stucked and don't know where to go while waiting for her.
I went to my cousin's house,
there was noone there.
The "sei yeh" suddenly very moody,
so don't want to kacau "it".
I just want to find some place to sleep,
cos I was damn tired at that time.
No choice,
I decided to go back to town.
Where I went then?
I went to Yamaha to buy something very important.
Hence, I "berurus niaga" with Szeshee's mummy.
So good that Ss has a nice and sweet mum XD
Next, went back again to fetch my sis.
Haiz, the traffic was so damn long,
I almost dozed off while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green,
plus the hot weather, soothing music was being played...swt!
btw, I kept motivating and making myself be more alert.
At night, I went for a function.
Well, emo or not, I have shown my "wuliaoness" talent.
What is it? See it yourself loh.
Well, I don't like to chat rubbish.
Our whole chatting journey went well,
I got to know my friend well at the same time.
But don't know why,
we have debated a few issues along the way back home.
When reaching my home,
we still bu se de be separated. wahaha...
Our chatting get more excited,
I also don't know why.
It flew naturally.
It made me feel very uncomfortable as well.
Then now what I am doing?
Blogging loh..
Wuliao, isn't it?
Everyone be happy o XD
Don't worry, just be happy.
Sadhu sadhu sadhu
No comments:
Post a Comment