OMG, I can't believe there is another band which is HOnolulu Concert Band playing exactly the same song, same composer, same rhythms, and same key piece which is Selection from Mamma Mia!
The first time I listened to their performance, I am like.... har, omg!!! They have just added the video clip on 23rd of June 2008 which is not long time ago. Of course the different is they are amateur players, that's why the tone balancing is so damn good. However, we have our own style as well XD.. We are more expressive as a student player. Good job, man!
Links : Honolulu Concert Band (27th April 2006)
Chan Wa Concert Band (2006)
(The embedding was disable for the band clip, so I can't show it here. Do check it up!)
After listening, I was still in trauma and felt a bit heartache when thinking back. I wondering would the listeners do a comparison for these 2 diff performances. But the happy thing that we should be proud of is the comments given by other people around the world on our own band performance. Actually I can't believe my own eyes when first seeing these comments (just now lor).
barrychuckle1411 (1 month ago)
I love it how the audience cant clap in time, well for some of it. LOL. Still a great performance.
Chezymuffin9 (1 month ago)
yeah, the audience was off beat at the beginning
Chezymuffin9 (1 month ago)
great job! that sounded awsome!!
dannzzie (4 months ago)
walao A~
Peh Hwa,this such A good JOb~
But,Who iS This camera man~?
i wan To Punch him heavily~
Dun noe How To Make A Good Vid~...
TShen91 (8 months ago)
nice!such a njoying song!!!i like it!!!
What I found out was that the ChezyMuffin9 from US actually added the video as his favourite XD
Hapi hapi~~
Just syoking sendiri-ing~~
May be my expectation always is too high, it's time to lower down and enjoy the compliments.
To all the ex-band members who performed for CW Concert Band 2006, you all have done a great job and deserve to have a great hapi ending XD
Without you, there is no nice music being produced : )
thx~~
No comments:
Post a Comment