I was extremely happy as this was the first time I walked a dog and bathed a dog. Although it was a simple task for you guys, but it was a compliment for me as I have accomplish my task and dream XD
I was trying hard to pursuade the dog to move. It shit-ing also. YUCK! But I love it very very much.Sadly to know about the background and history of PAWS. May be some of us have the wrong concept about PAWS. They do not keep all the animals. If the animals are sick or weak, they will rest in peace by the workers. Every animal must be vaccinated and mutured as they can't afford to bear the great amount of new born animals in the shelter.
Try to think. If you have one pair of animal which have 12 babies. Can you make sure they will alive and have a good shelter? Or you want to dump them beside the street so that people will adopt them?
It is encourageable to let your animals go through muturing so that the population of dogs and cats especially can be controlled. We don't want to see them die on the road or being abandoned by the irresponsible owner. Some more, you can see a few very expansive animals in the shelter. BUT~~~ They are sick. Those CRUEL owners were insane. Not only they did not take good care of their pet but also dump their pet to the shelter once the animal has disease. I saw an animal who was suffering from maget(skin disease) was crying (my thought). I hope that I can hold it up and give it some care. HUHU... Sob sob.
I really enjoy the moment by myself especially in a blur blur and tiring condition. Later that, I drove back to hometown. Hopefully tak kena saman =.=''
Thanks. Amithabha.
p/s: More pics, facebook or picasa will do.
~Sharing is care, care is sharing~
No comments:
Post a Comment