30 September 2008

Being cheated by good friends is the most sad part I have never encountered before. Why not just say the truth? I am really exhausted and would not trust anyone anymore. I thought I have my friends to rely on as we trust each other very much. Anyhow, I am hurt with invisible cuts.

Thanks to my dear friends who went to Gunung Dato. I would post later when I have the time and energy. Now my feelings is don't know how to describe. Suddenly, tears just flow out without knowingly, without any sign. I am just way too weak in me. No way, I must be strong. I can.

Thanks for the lie. I have learnt the truth. I have grown up from the difficulty situation. I just can't stand it anymore. Yeah, it's totally my ow n problem. Thanks.

"She feels insecure and she never believes EXTERNAL" quoted from one of my friend's blog.

Uncle Lei, I really don't want to see you anymore. It made my face worsen day by day, panda eyes bigger and blacker. I am sure I CAN do it =)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker