Yuck, such a dirty person!!!!! I really can't stand it. How could a person forget to take its own sanitary pad.
It has been outlaid there for quite sometimes I think. Furthermore, the fellow put on top of the toilet bowl cover, how could she overlook about it?????
Aiks, damn dirty and gross!!!!!! Yiks, how could it be????~~~~
walalal... I am going insane again as tomorrow is my free day.>~~~~
Damn, I need to organise the roadshow and hasn't gained approval from the authority yet. !!~~~
Nvm, tomorrow I will settle all the DEBTS stuffs..haha...
Erm... Perhaps go for a lonesome movie? Yeah!!! I can't wait for it....
Or may be go to a mahal restaurant to celebrate myself?? Yes, it could be...
Not to say mahal la, will go for cheap but NICE food is being served DE restaurant.....
walala.... Me qi xing jor~~~~~~~~ Ok, this post suppose at saguo put I have transfered to here.... Lame anot??~~~
Oh, not forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIANG LIN N HOY YAN.
Wish the first person live till fei fei bak bak, find a pretty gal but not AH GUA lar n of course STUDY HARD, LAZY FELLOW!!!!!
The latter one, all the best in ur trials. Wahaha... I have finished mine lu (going to lar)...
Sorry lar, don't mean to critic or wat!!!! and of cos wish u n ur bf live happily forever after.....
Oh ya, talk about bf. Forget about Bon tim...
Bon Bon, haha... Congratulations and nurture the plant to let it bloom to a pretty flower o XD
Seriously I am uncertain on wat am I crapping and using too much of MANGLISH.
K LA, TATA
No comments:
Post a Comment