17 October 2008

Miracle happens pls

Today I did alot of mind activities.

HOW??

HAR HAR HAR HAR, WHAT THE HECK, HOW COULD IT BE, WHY ME?, WHY LIKE THIS, WHY???, WHY I CAN'T DO THIS??, WHY I SO PAISEH, WHY HIS EYES WERE SO FIERCE, WHY EVEYONE LIKE THAT, WHY I AM THE ONLY ONE??, WHY???!!!!

I barely can breath.
Everyone is speeding, but I am a turtle who crawls at the WRONG speed >.<

I would DIE tomorrow, seriously, no joke.

NONONONO...

I must think it positively.

I CAN DO IT!!! TRUST MYSELF.!!! I CAN I CAN!! I CAN'T XIA SUI MYSELF.

I don't mind my xxxxxxx to bleed, I must do it without error as long as they do not break and terseliuh....
Tonight would be the most torture night I ever have.

But miraculously, I did not CRY, just wanna bear with it although it is way too harsh and NEVER GIVE UP.

PehHwa has become a strong girl, yes, I know you can!!!!

What the heck is going on? When I am alive, I would tell you why.
Stay tune.

-Commercial break ends-

Everyone is studying like mad, but PEHHWA did not study at all but she is doing other thinggy >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wassup??wat happened?
ooi,study lar...2 more months oni la...go study!

eXTReMe Tracker