27 October 2008

Rhythm of the rain

PehHwa is not procrastinating. She just took some time to have fun =)

Well, usually I describe thinggy with photos. Let me just use words to describe myself this time but not focusing mainly on the activity. I have not seriously joint down my thoughts for a long time other than just sharing my activities.

Today I have a hard time focusing on my studies as the more I read, the more I easily get bored >.< Luckily lappy accompanied me all the time. Sometimes it was torturing to just face the white wall without having anyone to talk to. Anyhow, silly me would like to express myself crazily towards the mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, what grades would I get for the darn exam?"
"Mirror mirror on the wall, am I capable in conquering the high thinggy?" etc...

Other than that, I like to mimik my face or show ugly expressions to myself. No one see ma, ugly also nvm lar. Another suck experience is, my camwhore skill is still damn cacat. So, don't let me hold the camera or phone if wanna camwhore. haha.. Anyhow, I prefer let ppl take me >.< Lidat only got meaning ma. (syok sendiri-ing)

Today I was overjoyed as once again I got to sing all the old old chinese and english songs. I'm lovin it very much. Another unexpected thinggy was I only noticed that my dad can sing so well. I am a good daughter la, ok? Normally when he sing, it's just ok ok cos he just simply sing. Today with so many gugu, cousins around. Of course he must show his power. To my surprise, he sing damn well with the mic especially WORDS by BeeGees. I love BEEGEES!!! Undeniably, singing is in the blood of WONG's family. But I don't think I can continue the pride, my throat is @_@.

Besides, there were lots more songs I wanted to sing, but of course I can't hold the mic for so long. Sharing is caring =.=

When I sung Right here waiting for you, dunno why there was some kind of emo feelings. Haha.. Perhaps I just can't wait to go. Yes!!!

Walau, after my exam, I have to rush to plan all my thinggy. Now all are in mess. Luckily, my dearest dad has settled the booking and payment thinggy for me. Really thanks alot. Although I would be alone to the place and meet strangers, I don't mind as long as I have the chance to explore the other side of the thinggy. I can do it =)

Yea, I don't mind ppl say how crazy and insane am I, as long as I am happy, I would just do it. XD

Yea, stubborn gal tat's me. But before everything it comes to action, I would think deeply. I would not also simply show my own personal feelings. So guys, don't simply guess this and that la. I am not an emo gal. If so, you also don't know lar. T.T

Really thanks to all my avid readers. I got to know alot of friends. To my surprise, most of them are link to each other. What's a small world. His gf is my friend la, her secret admirer is my friend la, she knows me, but I don't know her, in the end we know each other. My cousin is your friend la, bla bla bla......

Well, you should ask me why I haven't slept yet? Well, I want to enjoy the last night before I indulge in the book world. If you know me well, I can't just sit still studying for more than one hour. Dulan!!! I am not a bookworm nor a good reading ppl.

When I am tired of reading, I would sing K in the room everyday. This would enhance my "spiritous" although my voice hasn't recover yet. Guys, is there any remedy to cure my bahlia throat? HELP ME, PLS!!!

Lately, I have been socialise with ppl from all walks of life no matter how young or old are they. It is fun to socialise with them as you get to know their behaviour, background, culture so on and so forth. I just can't wait to go outing them which will happen soon... Can't wait...

All in all, do keep a close eye to my blog as I would bring surprise to all of you.


You should know lar, pehhwa always brings surprises to everyone. Anyhow, let me focus on my studies first.

Girls rulez!!! Alla, what's the point of being tied up so fast, enjoy first, plan later.

My project for now is to observe couples. How they react, how they behave, what would happen next, how long they can sustain, how fast they can cope with the stress, are they capable in communicating with each other's families, what is the different between being intimate in the public and in contrary, what are the sign that they are breaking off, etc etc.....

Let me observe longer and I would interpret statistically to you when the time has come. If I need help, do contribute la, kawan, boleh ke?

I am done now. Aiks, what the hell am I keep typing without stopping. Well, one thing for sure is that I LOVE BLOGGING. But of course you would not know my inner feelings. I just wanna share everything that I know, I understand, things that would benefits you, etc in this particular blog so that everyone can benefited from it and spread the happiness around.

Last but not least, to all my children, I am coming to meet you guys. Wait for kakak ya.
Yiks, since when I have children? Haha.. That's another secret from me. Oh gosh, don't think that I have an illegal children due to teenage pregnancy. Haha.. Perhaps I link it too far.
All in all, stay tune if only you are interested.

Love yourself and others. Do good to the society and environement. Don't ever look back because those are passed. Everyday must berak dan kencing only will be healthy.
Look to the future with a BIG SMILE =)


Nite... Signing off with a "sniff".

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker