24 November 2008

22.11.08 Raleigh Conference + New friends

Hi guys, I am PehHwa =.=

These few days I hardly even sleep. Around 7a.m, my dad fetched me to IYC, Cheras.

First of all, I would like to apologize to someone for putting ffk for the blogger gathering. I wanted to go badly but it was not the right timing for me. Thanks alot for offering a car ride to me. Remember, there always would be a next time =)

Following are the pictures I have taken for the day.
"WPH Copyrighted"
I was there from 7a.m to 1a.m.

Opening Ceremony

Presentations done by Raleigh UK Executive, China, HK, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia

Presentation slides from Philippines delegate. I love the handmade artcrafts =)

Slides about SABAH. Once I saw those beautiful slides, I really wish that I could go to Sabah and enjoy the scenic view as well as explore the beautiful and mystery borneo by myself.

I LOVE SABAH, I WANT TO GO TO SABAH BADLY =.=

Just some random pics about JIA YAW. Once he saw me snapping him, his expression was so funny and cool man

My economic rice and SPOON

It's dinner time. All the working ppl have time to chat and rest =)

Different RALEIGH bunting and banners. The reflection on the PANGKOR portrait nice anot?

Random pictures

I always wish to have a better camera but of course it is not as expansive as above =.= [RM5K]
I am darn broke $_$

Shih Chung, our RIKL president liked to act cool. So cute of him XD

Around 8p.m, we went to Brickfields to have DINNER

My tablemates =)

The food

Stacey Adams and Borneo [Sabah] delagates

For those who are going to Sabah expedition, you would see both of them.

Fundraising games and performances by IW June and October 2008 members

Few members are going for the expedition on Feb and June next year. Sadly that I can't join them. Their performances alone on that day has raised around RM400++ for each performance or game. Walau, everyone especially oversea delagates were so generous.

Anyhow, I believe when there is a will, there is a way. Ms Yolanda, I am sure that I will see you in Sabah, some day, some year.

Hong Kong delagates. Isn't him cute? Gosh, I have lose my confidence in speaking cantonese. No way man, I must buck up and dare to speak out!!!!!

Although these people have won in bidding the ice-cream eating winners, their prize was to finish one big bulk of ice-cream. BJ was so cute =.=

Raleigh is not just about games and sports. We do have fun and love to do CRAZY stuffs.Gosh, what were these 2 seniors doing?

Who is this guy? Why he has some "bird shit" on his shirt?

Well, when I was busying talking pictures, suddenly someone's finger touching my face with ice-cream. Rupa-rupanya, it was the guy above. In order to have more fun, I did the same thing to him also. Unfortunately, the ice-cream smeared on his nice shirt.

Advice : "Don't mess with Raleigh female" :p

Who is this guy?He was the CHINA DELAGATE.

At first I was a bit worried that he would mad with me.
He told me "I would never forget you. This would be a nice memory for me."
I was so touched and promised myself to meet up with him whenever I go to China.

Stacey Adams and Me

Taking pictures with everyone from all part of the globe =)

Thanks to Vincent for giving me a human GPS. Because the next day early morning I have to go to SS2, he guided me how to go by using a tissue map >.<


Last but not least, a small group pic

I don't have the big group photo =.= Will upload it when I have it =)

By the time I was back, it was morning again. The most tiring part was I have to wake up early morning to go to KL again =.= Where do I go for the next day? Stay tune !!!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY PARENTS for willing to be my driver and companion by driving me to and fro from Mantin to KL and vice versa for 3 consecutive days. I felt so sorry. Thanks alot. Love you daddy and mummy =)

Thinking of joining as a Raleigh member, click here to check out more.

Stay tune =)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker