04 November 2008

Dunno-what-i-wrote-post

Staring at the blank post box for quite a long time.
Just don't know how to start typing my thinggy.
Now, My feelings is like no feelings.
I am not happy nor sad. Just no feelings on anything.
What I can do is just looking around restlessly without knowing what am I doing.
Here come lots of thoughts once more.

I, standing on the t-junction,
not knowing what should I do now.

I know that my communication skill and socialise skill are not that good.
Although I can adapt the environment easily,
easily get to know many friends around the corner,
however, do I have any soulmate?
Do I have any soulmate that I can talk to, share my thoughts?
Undeniably, there are.
However, sometimes I don't feel like wanna burden anyone.

Perhaps I don't have any older siblings to learn from. Since I was small, I always have to be independent as my dad wanted us to do things on our own. Therefore, even if I face any obstacles, I would try to hide from my parents and try to solve on my own. Sometimes, it is rather hard to solve things on my own as I don't know what the hell is it and how to solve it without guidance of anyone. Since then, I become quite introvert on myself. It is true that I can laugh heartily and be friendly with friends. However, people who really know myself is hardly even one. Perhaps I keep in myself too much. Or I just don't know how to express myself.

I just don't know how to speak well. That;s why I prefer to express through animation and so on. Sometimes, it is really torturing when there is no one to lend a ear for you. What I can do is just switch on my music and listen, cry it out on myself and that's the end of the day.

Well, I am not expressing how weak am I. Internally, I know I am strong. Life is full of obstacles. There is nothing call perfect as everyone will run through difficulties as well so do I. Actually there is nothing bothering me now. I am quite satisfy with my life now. But, sometimes, I just don't know why I always alone when I am facing difficulties. Surely I am willing to lend a hand to anyone, but when It comes to myself, I hardly can find anyone stand right beside me to comfort me. Perhaps, my impression for you guys is not that good, or else I am just wasting your time talking nonsense.

Well, I am not lowering my confidence. It is just that sometimes I encounter low self-esteem. When there is an uncertain stuff to handle, I would easily start to panic. Let's me say this way. When a person has to do a difficult task. Yes, everyone knows that she can do well on her own. But when she has to do things in the sense of no one supports her or try to cheer her up or etc. Although she has the ability to do, do you think she would happy?

This same as when you are having finals, well, you sure will discuss study thinggy with your friends or even after the exam right? What if throughout the exam period, there is no one to talk to or even laugh to have stress relief awhile, how would you feel? It is just like once you have finished your exam or waiting for the exam to start, you are just like an idiot sitting there looking around, pretending you are reading newspapers, try to search of anything that you can find in your bag but actually you are not knowing what you are doing. Would you feel happy by then?

Everyday, you just go to school and come back from school with no expression on your face at all. You are not crying nor laughing, is it a happy stuff to celebrate? You just don;t know why you can't think of anything to talk, however, people would start to say you are so cool and unfriendly. How would you feel?

Basically, I am not sure what am I typing. I know I am spilling out all my feelings towards this blog but not on people. So, please don't take it seriously. I know I am bla=ing hard now. But just let me pour out everything that I feel now.

Daddy and mummy, if you see this. Pls don't worry. Just treat it as I am writing my essay, ok?
Friends, if you read this, pls don't judge me from this post.

Perhaps I am destiny for talking to the nature. I love nature alot. By just keep on snapping photos on nature, events, people, I can avoid myself from talking to anyone but just enjoying looking people talking and chatting happily. Perhaps I am destiny to have lots of social friends, however for the soulmate, let's see whether I can find or not.

I am not introvert, but just don't know how to express myself. I, don't know what to say more. Just want to have a good night sleep and focus on my studies.

Human are meant to live to their fullest as they have only one chance in their lifetime,
if you miss it out,
you are gone from the world.

There are lots of things to learn, to know,
rather than just focusing a small thinggy,
don't waste time on unnecessary stuffs,
pls, i say pls, human,
if you are knowledgeable or have free time,
pls contribute some to the society.
Do you want them to see you living in a comfortable life,
but they are just on the opposite side?

Perhaps this exam really made me feel darn bored,
frankly I do not feel much stress about it,
just wanna over it as fast as possible,
looking forward to my next level of life,
taking more challenges,
learning to be mature,
stand up for myself,
give and take,
share and care.

Inner me,
I know I can.

This is because,
once I love to do any stuffs,
I would put my very best on it,
regardless how much time or energy I have to waste.

However,
don't ever let me do things that I hate,
I would curse you forever.
Haha.. not that serious.
it's just not me to do things that I dislike.
Perhaps give me alternatives or guidance,
if I master it or have interested on it,
I might can do it well.

Everything we do,
we listen, we see, we write,
is starting from zero.
Tell me,
do you know how to talk when you are small?
tell me,
do you know who is the God since you are small?

My concept.

Thanks God for giving a great life to me. I shall cherish every moment I have on the beautiful earth.

No worries, I just need to be strong. Just hope that I am able to do everything on myself. If I need help, I would seek from you.

I feel much better now. Thanks the cyberspace for allowing me to express myself to a static page =)

Hope that I can have a good night sleep today. Hehe =) Oops now only realise that I have added one HEHE. lol. Not knowing I have typed so many of words in a short time without deleting anything. All in all, cheers =)

Night tata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi knowing what to write in a blog takes time. Sometimes there's nothing to write about especially when you're blank - so, don't write. At other times, inspiration suddenly comes and words just flow from your thoughts into your blog :)

Interesting poem there. Keep writing poems - it's a good way to express your inner feelings ...

Take care

eXTReMe Tracker