19 November 2008

A fully awake n thankful day =)

I am back. Wohoo! The above pic is me and Ji Eun, president of Music Club who is a Korean as well =) Well, after exam, I went to Sun to watch HSM3. While queuing up for buying the ticket, I saw another loner, Gajan =.= The seats were full but to buy a single ticket was as easy as ABC =)

I was soak and freaking cold when reaching Sun. My front row was seated by 3 sweet, young and pretty Malay girls. I gave them some popcorn and they were happy and I was happy too. I wanted to buy another popcorn for them. But once I checked my purse, I just left with less than 10 bucks T.T

Personally, though I was not really fond of the technique of acting, I love their dance, formation, choreography and Songs alot. I love watching Troy and Gabriella dancing and singing together. They are couple in the reality, so when watching them acting, it looks real and full of feelings =) So sweet and touching.After that, I met up with my friends. They were searching for accesories for Prom night.

I don't have any accesories YET I did not buy any stuffs >.<

Every girl has a handbag. Me too, this is my only handbag =)

I miss dancing on the dance machine. C'mon babe, where is my kakis? Who wanna compete with me? wakaka




After that, I followed them back to Ridzuan. I was damn hungry so we went to makan at the food stall nearby. Darn, I dislike the food here. It was still that YUCK and expansive -.-

I forgot to bring my keys. So, I just snap some pics from the balcony =)
Seriously, the gates which pasang not long time ago was useless =.=


Later, I went to LOOK's place. I used his line. When I was standing outside the balcony, the darn Jonathan purposely smoke in front of me. WTF WTF WTF. I hate smokers. Shoo...
Taken while waiting for my bro =)Roti tissues at Taylor's nearby.
After that, I went to my bro's place. Wow, he showed his skills, we watched alot of recorded performances, choirs, band videos. Besides, we chatted alot of stuffs from different direction. LOL. Obviously I can't debate with a lawyer-to-be. But, we did have a lot of common things. I have learnt a lot of valuable lessons from him. He was so pro >.< No wonder many ppl like to see him for consultation.

Other than that, he has a great and loving gf. Hope that both of you happy forever and bro, don't forget to invite me for your wedding day =) Well, we chatted from night to 6am till my dad rang me.

Then, I followed my dad back. Now I am at Mantin. Wohoo.. Home sweets home.

I haven't slept for the whole day, yet haven't prepared for prom night. How? lolz

Gosh, Have to become the photographer for the night again =.= Btw, I enjoy it! =)

Should I have a nap? I don't feel tired lar.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker