Other than that, I wanted to shift everything out from Ridzuan as I really have no other time to do it. I would like to thank my dear parents for driving me and helping me to shift during midnight.
I reached Ridzuan around 11smth. We waited till 12a.m and gave a surprise birthday for Jia Min. She was quite surprise to see me as I told her in the morning that I can't celebrate her birthday with her. Anyhow, I was there =)
Lolz.. Syok sendiri dulu =.=Well, when she knocked the door, we pretended there was no one inside. After she called for the 2nd time to Jasmine, we came out from a corner and started to sing birthday song =)


While they were cutting the cake, I was busy packing all my stuffs. Thanks my dad, mum and bro who willing to help out XDGosh, I have never slept on the bed for long time ago. It was darn dusty =.=
Lolz, the mattress really darn black and dirty =.=After finishing packing, I hug everyone of them =) Miss you guys.
My bro was hungry, so we went to Mcd near Taylor's there.
Around 2 smth, we reached home soundly. Well now is 4.09a.m and I have to go to KL at 7a.m. WTF!!! Should I sleep or not? I scare I can't wake up later. Yatz, pls wake me up =.=P/s: hope that Jia Min loves the surprise I gave her. My friend, take care ya and happy birthday =) Always love you.
pp/s: The cake is FOC, pls don't ask me how much.


No comments:
Post a Comment