Today morning I don't think I slept for the whole night. Even though my body was lying on the bed, my mind was still fully awake. Luckily, I was ok during the exam period. No comment for my spec math. I was so damn relieved once it was over. While I was doing those questions, my head was humming MOVE IT MOVE IT, I was overjoyed for no reason.
After the exam, I went to Sunway to buy ticket. Sometimes I felt awkward as you have to queue up for so long just to buy one ticket. I treat myself with popcorn. Yea!!Ok, stop the crappy stuffs. Well, the movie was well developed with many funny conversation. Guys, if you know me, you should know once I laugh, my voice can be heard by next door ppl. So in the cinema, the cast voices were loud, my laughter also loud. Not so sure my neighbours would feel the loudness anot =.= *paiseh*
I always believe laughter is the best medicine. Well, today I have a good laugh to myself in the cinema XD

I love the characters of Madagascar. There were very friendly, helpful, loyal and funny. I learnt that friendship is very important in life. Not only that, no matter what kind of love, it is essential to us as well. Well, thinking about that, sitting in the cinema alone did not distract me much though sometimes I was wondering why I am sitting alone in the cinema??? I miss my family and my dearest friends alot. Hope you can feel my love also =)
I wouldn't do the review about this. You can simply google it. All in all, I felt many zao dao scences in this movie. Besides, they were so cute.
Let's discuss some other part of the story. Melman and Gloria married in the end though they were sort of a pair of weird couple. Anyhow, they still tolerate and love each other. Although Melman felt jealous when Gloria date with Moto-moto (Hot?), he did not disrupt their relationships but to wish MM could treat her well.If I was the Melman, I would do the same. Perhaps I am not qualify to ask ppl to take care of him. Inner me, I hope everyone happy, I would happy jugak XD. Love is not really everlasting. All in all, as what I told Jun Jun Riko, if you want to last a good relationships, you have to have patience, mutual respect, communication skills, trust and JJR said confidence as well. If you lose of control or simply throw tantrum on someone you love, you would rugi and affect the relationship. I know everyone would say, ALAH, I know this already. But do you apply it on your real life? If YES, that's good. If NO, look at the mirror and ask yourself what should you do.
One of my friends was like that. Because of her bad temper, she broke up with her bf because both parties were hurt and they can't stand it anymore. So, why would you want to throw tantrum on people you love? If you are unhappy or whatsoever, try to talk with your bf/gf in a gentle manner. Not only that, try to care about his/her problems as well but not just only your own.
People, we can't be self-centred and selfish. In this world, it is not only you and your couple, there are more people who need your affection. So, don't be selfish but to lend a small hand to people who need more such as those poor children or old folks.
My words, appreciate whatever you have. Don't regret about your past but try to take it as a lesson to improve yourself.
Well, easier said than done right?
For now, I have sort of become a person who like to fulfill promises once I have make promises. I am no longer the one in the past who is too dependent on people. But, if I dependent on you, that mean I want some rest and care after being independent for so long. Anyhow, I didn say I have 100% change. I just wanna be myself, better me and try to fulfill my promises consistently but not like what the chinese saying "sometimes cold, sometimes hot". I dislike people who are just saying but take no action to realize it. Don't let me meet this kind of friends, wake up dude.
Gosh, it seem that I have been carried away by my inner thoughts.
All in all, ONCE YOU HAVE MADE PROMISES TO YOURSELF, PLS FULFILL IT, PEOPLE.If you think you are just rocking the boat and no discipline, DON'T EVER MADE PROMISES TO YOURSELF.
____________________________________________________
After that, I walked around searching for SASA shop. Forgot where is it, I can't find.
Not to forget, BASKIN ROBINS time!
Since Bernard hasn't treat me yet, I have to korek my almost empty putar purse.
Not to forget, BASKIN ROBINS time!
Since Bernard hasn't treat me yet, I have to korek my almost empty putar purse.
Today no MINT, so I ordered World Class Chocolate =)
Who say I am alone, I have companion in front of me =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment