02 December 2008

1st Anniversary

To all my loyal readers,

I don't think I will be updated blogspot these few days as my mind is busying worrying some stuffs.

Of course there would be more exciting and things that you would never imagine would happen to me in this special yet the last month of 2009. So, stay tune and be patience ya.

Perhaps I might update my other posts which mainly focus on crappy stuffs and my personal stuffs. BUT, no personal feelings included.

See ya =)

SATU

DUA

You might be thinking, WTF, this fella has so many blogs. Well, up to your own judgement, I don't mind what's in your mind.

I have my own arrangement and blogspot mainly readable for everyone but others are mainly just for my "know-me" close friends.

Remember to STAY TUNE!
Tata

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hihihi, juz take ur time like me. Life is juz too busy!

WinnieWong said...

haha. Yea, slow and easy =)

eXTReMe Tracker