Well, serious a bit can or not??? Sorry guys, me a bit sot plurk jor. Ok la, back to my main topic =)
Yesterday I fetched Jia Min from Terminal 1 and we have dinner at Jusco. Our main purpose for eating at Kenny's was not to eat till full full but was to COMPARE THE SIZE OF CHICKEN in Sban and SJ? Damn lmao, but that were us. LOL. After that I brought her to city park to have a walk.
The next day, we woke up at 530a.m. I started to drive to Putrajaya at 630a.m. Around 7a.m. we reached at the building and I parked my car at the staff area. Well, we were almost the earliest one, so we got to CAMWHORE some pics =.=Well, my legs were darn pain once I wore the high heels which was bought yesterday. I should choose a bigger size but my right leg would jut out helplessly, so I have chosen the tighter one. Consequently, my LEGS bleed and having bubbles. Arghhh..........
During the talk, in order to prevent myself from dozing off, here were some of my scribble artwork which did not make any sense. Haha.. ENJOY >.<
3 of us just can't help ourselves but just taking pics.Not long ago, we have lunch. haiz, makan again?? I just couldn't imagine if I go for the camp and gonna eat 6 MEALS per day, what would I be after the camp?? A glorila, monster, pig??? Btw, I don't mind be GLORIA, she is so cute =)
I like to take people =) Anyhow, still prefer natural the best, but would kena sue if org mengamuk as it is salah di sisi undang-undang. Till now, no one sue me. You're welcome ya :D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ok, here comes about my airline details. Once upon a time, the MAS officer was announcing each route, destination, time and date. I was way too concentrate for that and copied down all my friends' flight.After awhile, EH, WHY IT IS NEW ZEALAND NOW??
Mana pergi destination saya??
I was way too nervous to know but HE DID NOT MENTION AT ALL.
I was like, what???? You did mention almost all the places but you left out my UNI. How could you??
I was quite disappointed as I still know nothing for my depature thinggy.
So, if you ask me. I really couldn't answer you.
I tried to ask the person in charge again.
He just smiled to me and said "Assistant saya akan bantu" then walked off.
That was OK. But she DID NOT do anything as well. I wanted to know badly at that day itself but was turned down just like that. Lolz. Nvm.
Patient is virtue. I can wait.
Ok, stop the crap. Well, the ceremony was supposed to end at 2p.m but it had dragged on till 5 smth because of the financial thinggy. Wow, once see those money, my mata buka besar-besar wei. wahaha... $_$
Ish, don't talk about that. Because I was going to Subang Jaya for the next stop. I fetched 4 more passengers with me and dropped they at CIMB Bank and headed to my friend's house. After taking all my stuffs from him, I was kinda dizzy but continue my journey back to Mantin. Gosh, I was almost fall asleep when waiting for the traffic lights at the summit there. I was way too tired. Yea, I was suppose to have some rest and eat dinner with my dear friend, but I wanted to sleep badly >.<
Hell ya, I did not speed till 160kmph lar. My max for today was only 140kmph then reduce to 120kmph --> 110kmph due to Cny season. Ada byk Oops Sikap tau tak? Furthermore, I was an obedient girl =.= Besides, I saw a tragic accident at the opposite road which made me feel GELI man. Anyhow, I hope someone like my mum or WEI ZENG sitting beside me and nag me about the speed as I felt secure when having passengers in my car. To avoid dozing off, I switched on my chinese album disc and kept repeating 如果爱 and sang it with full of feelings which made my mind alert and felt touched.
Anyhow, I was at home safely. I wanted to sleep but kena disturb. So, I went out makan with my family and now I couldn't sleep but blogging and sot-ting with someone who sot also. HAHA.
Ok la, shall stop here.
Tata

7 comments:
arghhhhhhhhhhh.........call me sot person!well,it is ok!i gonna to form a group call "S&F"...i may vote you as President!.....XD
nice pics.... lol!!
>isaac - tak tau wat u are saying? Wat is S&F?
>Oren - which one? I not really like any though.
just joking!
>oren - lmao -,-
"why didn see any leng zai one??? haiz... too bad."
u really bad la.haha.always gap zai.yr poor things.
Haha.. I like ma, can't meh?
Lol, know u have new bf la, chuan me now lah >.<
Post a Comment