25 January 2009

Old old old songs give out, FOC


Guys, I have lots of cassettes of various singers ranging from 陈百强,齐秦,林子祥,Paul Mccartney, Paula Abdul, Lionel Richie, Sentimental Love Song, Romantic Songs, Nursery Rhythm, Madonna, The Bodyguard, The B-Sides and many many more.

If you like sentimental or old songs very much plus having cassettes radio, feel free to request from me as I am giving you all these for free.

I have one whole box of cassettes collection ready to give out to people who want :P

Dusty old music playout

Don't care people saying you are OUT-DATED, old or whatsoever. Listening to old songs or even old old songs do not signify that you are OUT. Even though they listen to new songs do not signify they are NEW too, right???


Personally, I love to listen to oldies very much no matter how old is it. Sometimes, their lyrics and melodies are nicer and sweeter compared to nowadays' music such as Hard Metal, Rock, etc. I hate to listen to music which has lots of shouting and fucking words around. Damn inappropriate and no moral.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker