09 January 2009

Youth09 9.1.2008

First of all, thanks to Wan Wah and Yan Ting who willing to help out for the Youth09. We gathered at Seremban train station at 8.30a.m and straight headed to PWTC.
Once we reached there, I met with the person in charge and she brought us to the office.

Some of the venues for Battle of the Bands, futsal, etc.

Oh gosh, we even camwhored in the toilet after changing our Youth09 clothes.

One of the corners was full of beautiful pictures taken by photography competitors.

Walau, BMW ready to give out to the public. Besides, there were some sport cars displaying there. Not to forget, there were lots of GOODIES. However, we did not ask for any =)

Well, for my group, our job was to go to a few popular teenager spots and give out flyers to them. Yes, it was that simple but we have wasted much time on finding HOP ON HOP OFF bus station. We kept walking and walking a big round. LOL~~
At last we hoped on the bus and travelled throughout the KL city. Oh gosh, we went to Karyaneka and some spots which I have never been there before. Should I feel embarassed for being a Malaysian or M'sia ppl would not go to those spots as they know these aren't a special place?

We passed KL Tower and we have 5 mins break there. It has been a long time I did not see the Tower just in front of me. So, I said to it
"Hello, KL Tower, long time no see. How are you?"


We decided to distribute the flyers at Bintang Walk. Each of us has to distribute 200 pages of YOUTH09 Flyers. Well, today there was not really many people walking around. Perhaps the day was still YOUNG. But then, we did our very best to distribute as many as possible. From this experience, I got to observe human more closely and identify them roughly. I loved it and has learnt much things as well.

Many of the passerby thought that we were promoting products. So, I have to find some ways to let them change their perception. Because everyone was walking quite fast, I have to talk damn fast but informative for them to know about the event. If they were interested, I would start to say about many prizes to win, bla bla bla.
Standing and walking under the blazing sun was not an easy task. Anyhow, we enjoyed our task. In the end, we even put flyers in each of the motorbike, car, went up to a bus, distribute in LRT and KTM when we were on our way back to Seremban.

We stopped at Pavilion for lunch. Above food was ordered by Yan Ting n Wan Wah. At first, we planned to eat in a restaurant which served unique food but due to time constraint, we changed our mind.

When we were in KL Centre, I bumped into Cheng Yah and her bf which made me quite shocked. She was the girl who helped me alot when I went to Sabah. Tomorrow we would meet again =)

People in LRT looking attentively at the flyer :?

We have to wait for the 2nd train back to Seremban as we were not ganas enough compared to others. LOLZ. We still distributing the flyers to everyone.

All in all, it was a great day to me especially cooperating with two silly friends. Thanks =)

To all who has missed out today's event, no worries, you are welcome to come on Saturday or Sunday. There are lots of Prizes, goodies to give out. Besides, you can compete in many events and win wonderful prizes.


p/s: Perhaps I might share some of my experience and observation assumption in Xanga if I were free. I am darn tired now. Off to pack my stuffs.
Tata

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker