03 March 2009

Bubbly

A little update from me ^^

Well, last Sat I went to Eumundi Market and Sunshine Beach. I have a great fun surfing in the little rough sea. The water was crystal clear with blazing sun shining on us. Besides, I played captain ball. When it comes to sport or this kind of sweat out outing, I would feel happy and energetic as well as forgetting all my worries. Instantly, I would think of all my damn LEBIH gang members' outings as well.

Well, now you could imagine how dark am I =.=

Sunshine Beach ^^ {dislike this pic}

I am sure you know what am I doing =.=

I joined this trip via Campus Christian Movement. You could see there are lots of people from this trip which come from QUT, UQ St Lucia and Ipwish campus.

The next day, Jia Min and I went to QUT, Kelvin Grove campus to have bbq with all Muslim seniors. When I was invited, I was kinda shocked as thought that I am having hearing problem. "Bbq at 9am?.....hmmm". Anyhow, this is my first great experience though.


The heat was really unbearable that day. Wow, that's great to see people bbq under hot sun holding a payung along.

Kesian JM. lolz

The food which was provided by them. Thx alot for the meal =)

Chicken and beef sausages. I like the agar-agar the most ^^

I kinda like this pic very much. Perhaps their smiles were so natural with my dream camera T.T

Wow, there were lots more Muslim seniors on that day. You could see Jia Min sitting in the middle surrounded by them. Yea, there were only 2 of us were non-Muslim. Not a big deal though. I did enjoy my time with them very much. Thanks again.

Kind senior who were willing to adopt us for the first few days of arrival =)

I would never forget this kind of hot, fun, friendly bbq day. Perhaps next week I would encounter a similar function as this :p

_______________________________________

Wow, today really is an amazing day for me. Guess what, I shop for clothes like nobody business. Today I am really into shopping mood >.<

This was my first time ever to buy many clothes in a short period of time. Almost every shop I went in, I would buy a few items after trying on them. They looked lovely and I liked them much ^^ Gosh, even my friends sense something wrong on me.


She said, "today you are not like the normal you. What happen to you?"



I also don't know what happen to me. Just feel kinda happy to shop my own clothes. I have not gone for shopping for quite sometime and even CNY, I have no new clothes. But now, I have quite a few new clothes to wear. The price was quite reasonable if you do not think of the currency convertion thinggy. lolz.


All in all, I would work harder and looking forward to have a car and work as a part-timer. Pls support me ya ^^

Till here.

Love,
PehHwa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker