07 March 2009

Thanksgiving

Yea, now is 2.30a.m and it is the first time I ever sleep that late when I am here. I just can't wait to edit all the photos that have been taken today. I was way too excited when looking at the photos that I like the most.

Before looking at the pics, I would like to thank to everyone who helped to make this simple thanksgiving dinner become a meaningful and fun night. Besides, I am way too delighted to hear much compliments about the curry chicken that I cooked this evening. This was my first time to cook curry chicken as usually I just looking at my mum when she was cooking that meal. Today I got the chance to chop the chicken, do everything necessary to work out the meal.

Yea, this is an easy job but then when one put much effort on something, one would feel great when one has succeeded the task. I felt it that way and would challenge myself to try more great recipes next time =)

Not to forget, I would like to thank to Jia Min and Yong Yi for helping me in the kitchen. Terima kasih.

Below are the pictures that I like the most for today =)


All these pics were taken by DSLR except the 2nd one. My friends really have fun playing and clicking with my cam. I liked some of the pics which were taken by Adam. Hence, I photoshop and do all the editing work for him.

Tired @_@

nite nite

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker