11 June 2009

Waiting. lalalaa =p

Today I decided to have dinner at Nando as I was freaking bored at home. We have ordered one whole chicken portion with large chips. Guess what, 2 FEMALES ate them all in just not more than 30 minutes. Everyone of us had 4 pieces of fat chickens. We ate continuously as we were bloody hungry and cold. After finishing, we saw our neighbours who were guys, they ate only one small piece of chicken with small chips.

What I wanna conveyed was, we were damn KUAT MAKAN man. haha..

Cold mar. Furthermore, I haven’t eaten my breakfast yet =.=

The temperature here has dropped significantly this week which made me suffered much as I have no thick sweater >.< Now is 5 Celsius. The temperature in Canberra worsen, sometimes the temperature could hit till negative Celsius.

IMG_1103

IMG_1106

I wish I am in M’sia now and couldn’t careless about the El Nino phenomenal. But beware everyone, don’t let our globe become more ill. Well, Victoria swine flu’s victims have reached to over 1000 patients. Seriously it terrified me although everyone does not seem to care much in Q. Anyhow, just cross fingers that everything will be fine ^^

Saturday is my exam ler. Dunno why I am kinda relax and lazy now. But I think it should be a good sign as if I panic at the last minute, everything would just screw up. Anyhow, I am still a last minute worker *Wink wink*

___________________

Well, my friend had requested us to send an email to Ministry of Education to give our point of view regarding whether English should made as compulsory subject to pass in SPM or not.

I always read Malaysia news, so, I am not really Katak di bawah tempurung =.= I am delighted that the Ministry comes up with this suggestion but it seem that people are not really happy with it. Previously, the law states that BM is a must pass subject in order to let students to proceed for tertiary education. Personally, I do agree this new statement. Hopefully it would become a Legislation in no time.

Well, below is my short email which has been sent to the Ministry of Education Department. When I typed this letter, it took me less than approx 10 mins and it was without checking. So, perhaps the wordings were kinda cacat. But feel free to have a look especially the last paragraph. I do include that

………. could stand up to speak English confidently at the international stage to show that M’sia memang BOLEH…….. When I was typing this, suddenly my “sifat patriotik” sedang membara panas. Not kidding though >.<

* Some facts are indeed just crapping xD

Yes, I love my own country <3

Untitled

Untitled1

This is their standard reply with my name spelled wrongly >.<

Yea, perhaps you might think that it is waste of time to send to them as most probably they might just ignore it. Anyhow, I just wanna contribute my own point of view as being a Malaysian. Perhaps my small support might affect their decision leh. {ok, I am 38-ing again}But who knows, right?

So, I urge everyone who want for a betterment on Malaysia Education System, why not spend only 10 minutes of your time to send a short message to kpkpm@moe.gov.my

I shall stop my rambling once more. Thanks for your patience ^^

Muaz. Nite.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker