We always hear about pictures worth a thousand words, aren’t we? It is indeed quite true for me. When things which are hard to describe in words or are shy to express, we can use pictures to express our feelings or thoughts that we always hide beneath our heart. Sounds complicated? I understand can adi, but then seriously I need a tripod to fulfill my tasks T_T
I would like to update some news for my loved ones especially parents and siblings as my internet connection is really unstable recently so can’t skype, plus my phone bill don’t know why increase till sibeh fast this month whereby I rarely use my phone at all.
_________________________
Ok, cut the crap once more. I did mention about helping my friend to take some shots of their own products previously. Yea, here are part of them. There are colourful laptop covers which could protect your laptop securely. Wanna buy?
At first I was really blur on what and how to take this kind of pictures as the objects are static and dead. I can’t tell it how to pose some more =.= Somehow rather I figured it out after a few testing shots. Hopefully my technique was accurate.
The young entrepreneurs with their mentors =)
Yea, I had the chance to eat “mian hua tang”
This was my first time preparing my own vegetarian noodle lunch rather than eating bread >< I want to save money. Save save save !!!
I just don’t know why suddenly I have the gut to donate blood not in M’sia but in Oz. lolz. Yiphee, it was my first time experience and I actually quite satisfied with it although there were some pains to be endured. I was kinda scared when suddenly 3 nurses came to my place and kept looking at my blood bag. Well, my blood flew really slow =.=
I thought that once I have finished eating their snacks, I can leave. But my friends told me that I should stay awhile to let my immune system or bla bla bla back to normal with the new changes. I did not know about that, so I requested to leave early. No wonder, when the time I was walking back home, I felt my whole body weakling. Once I reached my bed, my heartbeat just couldn’t stop jumping fast and kinda hard to breath. Anyhow, I am still in one piece =)
Drawn by the aircraft up in the sky.
Well, today I went to rehearsal again. I did record some of the music but really lazy to edit and upload =p
Kelvin Groove Wind Orchestra players
QUMS members.
Ada kala, saya berasa kekok sebab 98% adalah ang moi dan kau boleh lihat dari gambar di atas, byk members tu sudah berumur. Beberapa kawanku tak dapat tahan kerana ni bukan territory mereka, oleh tu, mereka quit. Saya bersyukur kerana masih boleh tahan sampai sekarang sebab minat yg dalamku. Mereka sgt friendly dan suka bergaul ^^
Oops, my finger has blocked the view.
At last, I know why I keep singing ITALIAN songs for every piece.The theme is “VIVA ITALIA”.
Well, as usual, my family and friends would not be around T_T
I just couldn’t stop buying my favourite fruit. Oops, spotted a small flower in one of the packets ^^
Well nowadays, when it is my turn to cook, I would cook vegetarian meals. Today I cooked “Prawn mee without Prawn”. lolzz… Because I was using the “prawn mee” paste. Anyhow, I don’t think it was “halal” for me as the prawn was still prawn although it was just a paste =.=
Wish me luck and hopefully I would have a great sifu soon. Let’s see how. *crossed fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment