23 October 2009

Holiday plans Disclosed

It’s time for me to sleep now but I couldn’t doze off with my saturated mind. So, wanna joint down some of my thoughts.

Recently I have lost my appetite after having diarrhea for the past few days. I guess it was food poisoning and I was actually vomited 7 times. Sometimes, I felt dizzy and stomachache, hopefully I would be okay during my finals.

Today my lunch & dinner = Maggie Mee. About the losing of appetite, I will feel a sense of discomfort whenever eating any type of meat. Huh, what has happened to me? Anyway, I am still in one piece xD

Well, suddenly recall back some of the happy & sad moments of the past. Although some of the sad moments were not happening to me, but I would get really sad when seeing others’ solemn expression, feelings or tears.  Hopefully they would be strong and able to endure all the pain for the time being. I always believe that “We can’t change anyone but we can try to change ourselves”. Every changes, differences start from oneself, isn’t it?

For the happy moments, I thought of my first backpacking experience. I wanted to blog about it badly but somehow I have lost my motivation on it.  Hopefully I could finish blogging about it by the end of the year. Argh.. I have given out too many promises but always couldn’t fulfill them on time. I miss the days we just kept walking and walking without really know where were we headed to. Plus, I would smile to myself when thinking of the silly acts or conversations we had during that time, and not forgetting of water drinking, sleeping on the beach for one night and fresh mint flavor. Those good memories will always keep in my mind =)

Other than that, I was thinking and wondering on what should I do for my year-end holiday. For me, it is not late at all to think about it before finals, as this way motivates me to study well in my finals as well. Actually I have planned part of my holidays and yet to disclose. Part of part of my plans:

  1. Revisit MovieWorld, SeaWorld & Wet&WildWorld.
  2. Hope to go to Dreamworld one day.
  3. Hang out with every friends here.
  4. Work as waitress, salespersons and promoters (eager to TRY for the sake of gaining experience)
  5. Quickly find a beautiful, comfortable, cheap house to move in.
  6. Buy a Tripod.
  7. Upgrade my lens.
  8. Join my friends for photoshooting and paid events.
  9. Be more active in Tzu Chi.
  10. Pack my messy room.
  11. Cut my hair.
  12. Buy a school bag (don’t even have one now – using plastic bag, nilon bag =.=)
  13. Find GREAT food at a reasonable price.
  14. EXPLORE Brisbane city
  15. Play badminton, squash, tennis and swimming regularly.
  16. Wanna play piano & violin.
  17. Learn guitar & seruling.
  18. Finish my PEH PROJECT before next year. (always delay delay. FML)
  19. Sort out all the due pictures.
  20. Just be myself xD

Can I fulfill my plans on time? More to come, add, edit, delete.

Ok lar, let me disclose one of my big plans.

That is, I would be going for backpacking again. This time definitely would NOT be in Msia.

Those money spends on vacation is my hard-earned “savings”. I dare not to say hard-earned money because I am not working also =p Besides, I will try to be independent on finding money, dai gor lui jor mar ……… So far, I never ask money from my parents except for emergency.

 

I would like to thanks to my daddy and mummy for always allowing me to explore the “uncertain” world without having second doubts on me. This is because they trust me. I would never let you feel disappointed or let you down, dad & mum. Love you always =)

If you ask me, not all the parents are willing to allow their children especially “Daughter” to roam around ALONE in a totally different place like backpacking in Sabah or doing something “different & dangerous” without their companion. I am really proud that my parents have faith in me when I wanted to do a task. Of course they will advice me in some areas but they would never fail to encourage me whenever I am feeling sad or sick. Miss u much <3

Crap, finals is yet to come. CONCENTRATE, gal.

Wish me luck =)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker