11 October 2009

Wet n Wild + City tour

01.10.09

This day, we went to Wet “n” Wild Water World. There was a long queue before we managed to get into the park early in the morning. After putting all our bags, slippers, cameras into the lockers, we headed out for adventurous rides. There was no pictures taken for the rides, but I added some from Google images.

IMG_1403

wet-n-wild-tornado-ride This was our first thrill ride. *oops, pic resolution not good*

It was a TORNADO RIDE where we were sucked by the water and slides down from the steep cone shaped-slope into the small hole. It was so scary but FUN!

Other rides

wet-n-wild-sidewinder

slide

IMG_1378 We managed to play almost every rides except for one roller coaster and a slide. Anyhow, I am pretty sure I could play them all next time =)

IMG_1383

After changing off our wet clothes, we started to camwhore while waiting for others.

7916_1243603127165_1141976288_756000_6141627_n

Comparing whose butt was the biggest? =.=|||

After leaving the theme park, we headed off to Surfer Paradise for dinner. I have mistakenly stated this in the previous post. The day before Wet n Wile, we dined in KFC near our apartment.

 

02.10.09

Early in the morning, my friends went to train station to usher my friends who came from Gold Coast to our small house. After putting all their bags, we headed off for lunch at a pizza restaurant.

It was amazing to see a BIG size pizza.

IMG_1416

IMG_1422 All of us before eating the pizza

After having lunch, we brought them to CITY.

IMG_1441

A small performance.

We brought them to SOUTHBANK, an entertainment area. As you can see, pictures posted here mainly are group pics as I seldom take any scenery. Cos I am used to see those sceneries here. But no worries, I might blog a post about Brisbane someday =)

IMG_1464 Beside the beautiful man-made beach

IMG_1476

Beside the “water pancutan” area

IMG_1482 Beside the Riverbank

IMG_1493

Us again xD

IMG_1491

An unique tree. Hope to see the lights lit on during the night

IMG_1470 Chee Seng and Pei Jin =)

  

Then, we hopped on a CITY CAT (Ferry Taxis) to see around the places beside the long riverbanks.

IMG_1500 Story Bridge behind us.

 

After the short ride, we went to Valley (ChinaTown) to have our dinner.

Yay, KOREAN BBQ – Buffet style!

IMG_1504

FOOD FOOD FOOD scattered on the table

 

IMG_1519 We kept stuffing sushi, bbq stuffs into our mouth non-stop. I was overly bloated at that time =x

IMG_1529 Us before leaving the restaurant. Using mirror reflection to take this pic

 

IMG_1539 We even camwhore while waiting for bus to go back to the CITY

IMG_1540 The CASINO

IMG_1541 Suddenly, the oil painter ran towards us and joined us for the photoshoot =)

IMG_1546 Took some pics while waiting for ferry. Can see the “Eye of Brisbane”?

Wohoo, can’t imagine my small house was crowded with people. We have only one bathroom. So, everyone took turn to bath. While others, busy online-ing, chatting, playing cards, playing guitar, etc.

IMG_1562 

IMG_1571

I like this pic. Pei Jin was so cute with the sea-lion xD

The Chee Seng who was on the bed was laughing.

Before ending this post, some random pics again. Everyone was so exhausted, but still, fun and laughter were always around.

IMG_1573

IMG_1575

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker