Just a short post introducing a video directed by a friend of mine. He (the guy in the video) was my kindergarden and primary classmate. Currently, he was studying in Taiwan. Oops, I forgotten what course he is taking as I just started to keep in touch with him not long ago after not contacting him for a very long time.
Well, he used to be my best friend when we were small. We always played badminton, hang out and go to tuition together. This made everyone thought that we were couples. So, since Kindergarden tat period, whenever I met with any of our friends, they surely will talk about him in front of me and even ask me when was I gonna get married. LOLZ
Sometimes, I did feel annoyed with this issue. What if I have a crush on somebody else, but because of this “khabar again”, other guys don’t dare to come near me? xD
Anyhow, I did enjoy my childhood time with him. We were so happy at that time and even both of our families know about it plus his parents and relatives treated me very well. However, everything has changed since he transferred school to Johor in standard 5. I don’t know why I started to dislike him very much. To me at that time, he was very ego and unfriendly. Obviously, I was more naive and silly back then.
Till recently, we contacted each other through facebook. Wow, he has changed quite alot. Anyhow, he is still my friend and I would never forget that I have a happy childhood live with this good friend =)
I just want to say, Thank you =)
Regarding the video, actually I don’t really understand what is the main theme behind the scene as the title said no electricity. I did compare the MV of Tank and this one and it seem there is much difference between them. Can anyone explain to me? I am very blur~
p/s: 1 down, 3 more to go before FREEDOM comes. Time passes too Yukkuri. anyway, Gambatet!
No comments:
Post a Comment