啊啊啊啊!!! 我很懺悔. 原本習慣了早睡早起,但新年的這個星期把自己的每日秩序也給弄亂了.
這幾天都夜睡, 覺得很不自在. . . .
此時, 也想改變自己寫部落格的格式了.
即使只有我自己一位讀者也無所謂 =D
真的很開心在這幾天里, 可以和幾位志同道合的朋友談天. 也讓我覺得很自己,很自己.
我們所談的話題都蠻serious oh, 好像在辯論似的. 哈哈!
啊啊.. 好想念在台灣的朋友和一位英國的大哥. 你們一定要來這裡找我啊.
Fantasy world is always differ from reality. Without any obstacle, it's impossible to have a world that you would like to live in. Wishing everyone to stay strong & no matter how, Peh is always here with you. I might not good in advising, but I have ears to listen =) Life goes on oh.
p/s: Really sorry if my dearest friends who do not un Chinese. Eng next =p
2 comments:
The chat box cant write so long de~ =S
Yea yea~peh peh~really thankiu to u today too de!u know..i really love to chat wif u two de.like can understand all my inner deeper feelings de.and ur advice is really useful too de~haha.actually hor..ur words quite like my mum de XD haha.I wish to chat more too de T.T
okie~i surely will msn or try to use skype wif u de!haha.ur ears would be the one tat i will borrow whenever im needing it de~hahaha.
muackz muackz~ =D
Thx ChenHui =D Feel free to find me when u need me. Take care.
Post a Comment