15 March 2010

Counting Fingers

IMG_3795 

The first thing I woke up today, I was counting using my fingers.

I realized that there were lots of things I have missed out.

Things that couldn’t be undone or returned.

Things that I could do better & appreciate more.

BUT

Time’s the constraint. Space is the limit. Distance is the enemy.

I couldn’t do anything.

 

Past is the past, present is the present.

If there’s anything which is repeated in the future, I ought to do better.

If there’s anyone around me has the same passion, I ought to treat them better.

I’m sorry & time’s running out.

I am moving on & trying to live to the fullest.

The old sayings, appreciate everything in your life. Treat like you are not going to be here tomorrow.

 

Cheers ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me.. you are still very young.. you're having bright future ahead.. you are the only person you can change ur fate. yes, let's all moving on and trying to live to the fullest !! it's great to have you back in our team !!! =) and it's such a pleasure to meet you !!! ^^ Alice wen

WinnieWong said...

Alice Wen - Yea!!! Forget the past, live for the future :D:D Let's work together & make everything happening. I'm happy to know a great person like you too ^^

Anonymous said...

There is always tomorrow waiting for us. Passing on each second and minutes of our live with meaningful thoughts of others, our loves ones and a better place for everyone. It is lives we are living for and long life time learning and experiences as each day passes by. Be grateful for all we have as there are many others in much unfortunate conditions than us. Be grateful for a life we live and love things around us. Be positive and moving on.... Keep ourselves mentally, physically and spritually heathly... God guides us through...positively....

Anonymous said...

Your bear with the clock is cute and unqiue

WinnieWong said...

Anonymous 1 - Thx, yea, be grateful oh ^^

Anonymous 2 - Haha. Thx

eXTReMe Tracker