07 March 2010

Lovin my Life

The very first week of Uni life in 2010 is almost come to an end. Yet, throughout this week, I gain a lot of external knowledge which I am quite happy with it. Everyday I have to wake up early but sleep late at night just to finish the unfinished stuffs. Now, I still haven’t finish unpacking my stuffs in my own room due to hectic events coming non-stop. So sorry I couldn’t make it for today’s Clean Up Australia and Mosaic Sunday as I really need a day off for everything. But after a day of resting, I would join with you guys again ^^

My heart has back to the big family where I have with for 1 year. This year, it would be merrier, happier & all of us would work harder for the main goals. Once I am in, I would try to maintain to be the member of this family until the last breath of my life. At the same time, I have to buck up my own photography & soft skills.

Ish, the line of my unit is worst than anyone else’ connections. Till now, it hasn’t fixed yet.

Mum & Dad, so far everything is fine here especially about my studies. Hmm.. Today will “try” to be more hardworking in finishing my tutorial questions. Although my room is a bit small & the rent is exp, I will try to settle down & like my current “hotel” room. But surely, I will want to shift out next year to a better “home-like” house with my friends hopefully. No regrets.

Yesterday, one of my friends said some facts to me & after thinking for about 1 hr, I suddenly realize what she said was true. Woman have to have dignity & there’s no need for us to bend down or begging to seek for something. We must live happily & there’s no need to depend too much on useless guys who do not appreciate what we woman have done. So, I came out with one short phrase:

To have a great relationship is not about how perfect your partner is. For me, it's more about how to make imperfection into moderately better. No one is perfect anyway.
~Peh

 

So far, I do really appreciate all my friends around me. They are really kind, caring & helpful. I couldn’t have come to a brave & independent stages w/o you guys & my parents too. Besides, I don’t know why I always looking forward to be back in Brisbane as I feel that this place is really a place that I wanted to live for long. Everything seem peaceful, calm, greenery, friendly, etc. About PR, migration? Hmm.. Don’t dare to think about it as I am bonded =( But I do hope my parents & siblings are here enjoying the same scenes with me.

Last year, I heard more breaking up stories than coupling up stories. This year, I could sense that the trend of having more couples among my friends is increasing which is a great thing to share with. Congratulations buddies ^^

About music life, I think I would rejoin the QUMS Choir. Hmm, violin, I am not quite sure as I did not prepare any pieces for audition. How stupid am I. Anyhow, I don’t think I have much time to do everything, couldn’t cope well with it either.

The feeling is back, I have totally fallen in love with this kind of situation & enjoy being single so far. Now, gotta concentrate more on my studies instead of playing hard around. *mischievous* Will balance it up, Mum & Dad, no worries ya =p

Can’t wait for the 3D of Alice in the Wonderland.. weeee

Bye

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker