08 April 2010

Surfer Paradise, Gold Coast

My friends and I decided to go for a day trip to Surfer Paradise for relaxing purposes. Hmm… Without realizing, Gold Coast is the only budgeted & convenient tourist spot that I could think of going during short term break. IMG_4159

2   We had fish & chips for lunch ^^

DSCF5092

2 tall angels were standing behind Prasana & me

 

DSCF5095

Taken after coming out from Infinity.

INFINITY is a mind-blowing journey into spectacular, futuristic maze like worlds of wonder – an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to infinity!

When we first stepped into the maze, everything was dark around us except with our glowing gloves & shoe protectors. My friends kept screaming as sometimes things suddenly blocked our way in the dark, hence, it made like we were in a haunted house =.=

Advise for future customers, remember to spend more time enjoying every section of the amazing unique lights, etc. Take ur time, open your eyes widely & walk slowly.

206-1741A The pic taking section

DSCF5099

DSCF5094

DSCF5101        No $$ for shopping spree

DSCF5104

Had Copenhagen ice-cream

DSCF5106

Do you believe that he was a human being? Just put some coins in his tin & he would move & shake your hands as a token of appreciation.

IMG_4133 @ Surfer Paradise beachDSCF5111

At first, I was expecting everyone would not be going for a swim, that’s y I didn bring my swimsuit along. But, once I were in front of the sea, I couldn’t resist of hugging the sea. So, I kept on persuading my friends to join me but failed. Anyhow, I still playing with the water & the waves were hugh & kinda scary though.

 

After an hour, I invited my friend to join me. Without knowingly, a hugh wave came & both of us were instantly wet. Since we were wet, we continue playing in the sea. weeeeeee, that was really fun especially when the strong current kept pushing me to the shore & sucking me back to the sea.

DSCF5116

I <3 this shot

IMG_4152

Yoyo was introducing the Condom Kingdom shop.

IMG_4161

I <3 this shot too where I could see my friends’ natural expression while crossing the road.

LMAO =p

IMG_4186    Getting high & crazier.

 

Next, we took the 750 Bus (Seaworld route) to Marina Mirage, a shopping complex for MAX BRENNER CHOCHOLATE BAR!

 

There were lots of ppl when we were there. I kept on wondering what was so special about chocolate.IMG_4253 

IMG_4203 The lovely interior

page  Chocolate Crush Pizza

$16.00

1

Chocolate Fondue

$18.00

 

Overall, I don’t really like it as it was tooo sweet for me. But I like the strawberries & banana which were provided for the chocolate fondue XD

 IMG_4251 Sweet couple <3

 

Taken beside the shopping complex (Yatch Club)

DSCF5146

YEAH, it was time to go back.

DSCF5148

Don’t go Don’t go

 DSCF5149

Remember, never fall asleep especially hanging out with crazy friends.

 IMG_4263  Last but not least, oink oink @ night

2 comments:

jfook said...

Nice trip. :) The chocolate crush pizza looks tasty..

WinnieWong said...

Thanks ^^ It was actually tasted nice =)

eXTReMe Tracker