22 April 2010

UQ Centenary :*)

I thought of controlling myself from not blogging but apparently, I phailed =(

12 Was sooooo happy that I chatted with my parents just now & heard some good news too =)

Once I talked about my bad competition, my dad instantly took the rackets & swaying it playfully.

Love Dad & mum lots <3

 

DSCF5253 My friend made the delicious pancake while I cooked the pumpkin soup as dessert for breakfast. Nak cuba?

 

1

Had a simple yet memorable birthday celebration for my friend. Happy 21st. So lucky that he had 2 birthday cakes. We have 21 numbered on the domino pizza & a orange cake which was baked by Michael. Yummy…

I just can’t stop thinking about FOOD now.

 

& Next, UQ Centenary Celebration Day on last Sunday. Yayy, we sang around the uni campus & was sooo happy that visitors stopped by & clapped their hands too. We even sang at City Cat Ferry Terminal =)

DSCF5292 Soprano friends & my signature pose. Am I showing off my no-muscle punya muscle? Nah, talking crap here.

 

DSCF5298 Live radio broadcast

DSCF5300

Vegetarian Crepe for $7.

I like it very very muchie as the crispy skin was floated with lots of cheese & sour source

DSCF5301 Bagpipe performance under the shade

 

DSCF5305 We had freaking CREAMY ice-cream too for $5

 

DSCF5307 Some kids game

 

DSCF5310

Yayy, can spot where am I?

 

DSCF5312 

Awww… was the TALLEST one =’(

 

DSCF5320 

 

DSCF5325 Performed in the UQ museum

 

DSCF5326

Group pic

 

DSCF5333

I choose to post this pic of a random stranger rather than my jumping pic. No why =)

 

Life has become hectic in the month of APRIL. I want to get rid of it. July pls arrive quickly :)

This weekend has another performance during Anzac Day at 12a.m @.@

 

 

p/s: Got to slap myself for not using DSLR to capture always. lazy lazy lazy *slap slap slap*

pp/s: Almost everyday has veggie delite (Subway) instead of others for lunch & eating really less & less & lesser of meat. Just don’t feel like eating them at all.

 

 

Till here~

Bye~

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker