Human wants & desires are unlimited.
When you are in a playful mood,
you tend to enjoy every moment you have.
When you are in a study mood,
what’s in your mind is just about studying.
When you are in an emo mood,
what you want is to spill out everything to your partner/friends.
When you suddenly become a superwoman,
what you want is to complete every part of the tasks perfectly.
I don’t want to seek for more,
I have nothing to complain about,
I have nothing to be mad of,
because everything I’m doing is on my own will,
I like it very much when I’m involved in something that I love & enjoy of.
But,
time & energy constraints are always my enemies.
Trying hard to treasure every minute that I spent,
Trying hard to put my emotions aside,
Trying hard to do what I should do,
Trying hard to focus on every task,
Trying hard to have a good night sleep,
I’m not a perfect human,
every day is like my “guru” of learning opportunity,
learning through the process will definitely widen my horizon,
talk more, listen more, see more in certain extent definitely gain me a different perceptions of life.
What I just hoping for is,
Faith in myself. I can do these, peh.
Life is colorful & beautiful =)
p/s: everything is controlled by one’s mind. Stay positive, u will be fine ^^
1 comment:
well expressed with so much open and honest feeling of the reality.
Post a Comment