07 June 2010

Homeeeeeee

Officially missing homeeeeeeee

But the timing is not right to go home during winter break =(

2 upcoming camps with little break time to travel.

Should I skippp my class & just go homeeee? How about $$$$$$$$$? Is it worth it to do so?

 

32099_128273000534043_100000540307712_240408_2483320_n 

Sis’ birthday has over not long ago. Happy Belated Birthday once again. Both of u were so prettyyyy.

 

IMG_3625

Miss my gong gong alot. Hopefully he is in the pink of health. Take care, I will be back =)

 

21074_300889158543_736758543_3309289_6168150_n 

Papa n mummy <3

 

 ra

My lil bro. Awww. I gonna miss out your live performance. Cheers and stay positive +)

 

IMG_3321

Miss playing music with siblingsssss

 

IMG_3173

Outingsss with family is really funnn…

 

Love u much.

 

Miss all my beloved close friends in Msia toooooo. Take care ^^

IMG_3558IMG_3443DSCF0069IMG_3340IMG_3088 IMG_3403   IMG_3353 IMG_3613          

 

Hmm.. listen too much of sentimental songs recently. Back to reality now! study!

 

kthxbye.

2 comments:

Dora said...

dear..dont skippp yr class ya..remember our promise?gambateh together..^^ be superwomen..hahaha..

jia you..i miss u too..^^

WinnieWong said...

Don't skip class then can't come back ler T.T

Miss u too ^^ take care ya.

eXTReMe Tracker