This picture was taken during sunset from my room’s balcony. Yea, the above caption says it all. Feel free to google if you don’t understand “舉頭望明月﹐低頭思故鄉”(When I looked up I saw the moon, when I looked down, I missed home) This is just the direct translation ><
2 more papers to go yet I feel so unmotivated to study :(
The same question over and over which is haunting me always emerging in my mind. Awww.. I just can’t get rid of it. Why am I studying acc? I couldn’t find any possible reason to answer it. It’s not my will of parents nor me. What makes me think that I like acc? zzz @.@
*deleted the story*
Getting a cert is not hard at all, but pouring interest in something you dislike is kinda difficult even though it’s easy to score. Ought to implant more “hearts” from now onwards! But, as many people said that gaining a cert doesn’t mean you could definitely find your dream job. Many aspects such as working experiences, interpersonal and communication skills are counted as well! A friend of mind even exclaimed “why high-achievers couldn’t get a job easily whereas others who have actually started to work once they have graduated?” Would there be a possible of being fussy, picky or lacking certain required skills?
Another sayings is what you are actually studying now might not be 100% related to your future job. That means you totally quit your core. One of my friends gonna study Master in Journalism and I was like, are you crazy? It doesn’t relate to your degree course at all, wouldn’t it be wasted? She smiled and said, I am just doing what I like. Gosh, I hope I could be as vain as her.
Alright, back to study mood nao! I CAN DO IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment