I need more time, but time waits for no man. At this very moment, I choose to spend my time on blogging >< Assignments, online quizzes and mid sem tests are coming up very soon yet I am still procrastinating. This Sem is a busy Sem, I have to actually steal some of my activity time to study which is a tiring thing to do so. Alas, I do enjoy everything I am doing now, everything is just too sweet and happy =)
Argh.. I need a better computer. The only small hobby I can do to distress is picture editing but my comp fails to accomodate me. Besides, no more pictures uploading which is a frustrating matter. The only thing I can do now is just fb awhile, msn awhile and that's it. By the time I want to click on other websites, my comp will start lagging and eventually stop functioning!
There are some decisions I haven't really made up my mind, still sitting on the fence tho. Aiks... how? I don't know.
Mao skype with family pun susah. Telefon bills mcm dah sky roketting >< these few days emo sgt, tak berapa tahu mengapa, tapi asyik makan je. Saya perlu puasa, nak kurus badan juga. aiks, lagi beberapa bulan, saya akan balik ke Msia. Mmg excited skrg. tapi apabila baca ttg berita tanah airku, memang sad sial. Apa2 bentuk racist pun ada, movie pun mao racist, orang pun mao racist, bukalah mindamu. haha. cis, tak tau apa saya merepek pun. STUDY NAO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment