Somehow, I like today. I managed to skype with my family
Yea, promised to blog smth with pics.
Now, I am able to upload/edit pics :)
Last few weeks, Watoto Choir from Ugandan, Africa came to Brisbane to perform in a service. Too bad I missed it because I was volunteering at another event.
4 of them including an adult staying at my friends' house. So, I took this chance to interact with them.
Yea, promised to blog smth with pics.
Now, I am able to upload/edit pics :)
Last few weeks, Watoto Choir from Ugandan, Africa came to Brisbane to perform in a service. Too bad I missed it because I was volunteering at another event.
4 of them including an adult staying at my friends' house. So, I took this chance to interact with them.
Watching youtube
Meriam
Justinoops, I am bad in remembering names. Anyhow, it was a nice dinner with all of them =)

Love their braid hair. There were actually fake one. Means that they extended their hair but braiding the hair was not easy at all. They could use up to a day just to braid a person's hair completely. whoash!

Love their braid hair. There were actually fake one. Means that they extended their hair but braiding the hair was not easy at all. They could use up to a day just to braid a person's hair completely. whoash!
People will get old eventually,
love your grandparents & parents,
they are your mentors and best friends.
行善與行孝真的不能等!
love your grandparents & parents,
they are your mentors and best friends.
行善與行孝真的不能等!




3 comments:
i can tell, their voice r special n fantastic! =]
yea, they were cute too :) These kids are actually adopted from the street. There are many of them who being dumped by parents in the country :(
ic...tats sad...=( anyway, there's a passion in them, which can provide them a bright future beside cheer them up. =]
Post a Comment