12 October 2010

Awesome Sydney Fish Market

If you are a non vegetarian and wanna try some awesome, fresh seafood, don’t forget to drop by at Sydney Fish Market

IMG_5951

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are variety of seafood that you could choose from, even the rare one

IMG_5956

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you are planning to eat on the spot, do look out for a few shops on your left from the entrance which offer yummy seafood at a reasonable price. It is advisable to share one dish among at least two people if you are a medium-portion-eater

IMG_5958

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_5969

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seafood platter which is around $15++

 

 

IMG_5976

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used to eat fish because it is one of my favorites :D Yum yum. Now I seldom eat them, gonna control my food desire on meet :)

 

After having our brunch, we walked around the fish market. There was a shop which has caught my attention. It was because of the sophisticated CHEESEs they were selling.

IMG_5960

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fuyoh! $139.90 per kg. Could you imagine how expense it is especially when converting to RM plus AUD is appreciating ><

 

IMG_5962

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea why these cheeses are so pricey, anyone knows?

 

IMG_5982

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The outer side of Fish Market. Happy because managed to capture 3 birds flying up in the sky :)

 


View Larger Map

 

Last but not least, do not forget to try “CHATIME” bubble tea no matter you are in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. According to  majority, their pearls and drinks are far better & tastier compared to Easyway. In addition, there offers a variety of drinks, even the odd one :)

 

IMG_5996 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During my last day in Sydney, I was invited to my friend’s house to have a farewell steamboat. How sweet they were. The happiest thing was I managed to meet with my bestie. She was still the same her, no changes has made, her hair was still at the same length and having the same lame humor personalities.

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See how excited I was when WWW first stepping in the house

 

IMG_6077

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dearest friend, WWW :)

 

The saddest moment was the leaving part. Bringing my heavy backpack, taking the train alone to the airport, while looking at the dark tunnel, tears almost flowing out without hesitation. Dislike saying Goodbyes, but in the reality, there would be more goodbyes that I have to say eventually :(IMG_6092

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was lost while transiting trains. Fortunate enough that I bumped into a xue zhang from Syd. He was so kind enough to direct me to the right direction and even waited with me until I got on board. Thanks heaps.

 

I guess these are all about my Sydney posts. Hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to fly there. The place is awesome if you prefer city life. Personally, I am more into nature environment places. Do suggest some of the places to me, I would like to make some notes and hopefully being able to travel there :)

Regarding the post about my camp, will post it at a later date. Take care guys.

2 comments:

yiipin said...

hahaha! one of my blogger friend who study in australia introduced this fish market be4 too...it makes me drooling everytime...== esp those fried seafood! XD

WinnieWong said...

>Yiipin - hehee, there were really delicious but "heaty" at the same time >< come to Oz :)

eXTReMe Tracker