20 October 2010

good sign?

This year's weather is a bit abnormal. It is suppose to be hotter by now but apparently it is not. It could be very humid at one time and dry at the other time. Global warming is deteriorating? Nah, it's not my scope of interest now. Currently, I am struggling with my studies. Not because of lacking intellectual or dumb, yea, I am blur but I am smart critically. blush, angkat bakul-ing. It is the way I spend my time, no doubt, I have been procrastinating for awhile. It doesn't make me feel good as I couldn't really concentrate on what I have studied. It could be my recent tasks/matters that I am busy handling with.

I am really happy to know some of my good friends they are actually in a relationship or engaged. Does that mean we are getting older? Time flies undoubtedly, sometime I do hope that I could find the one, but this kind of complicated messy emotional chemistry thinggy is hard to tell/predict when would it be happened. Just let it be.

Being a 2nd year undergraduate student does not make me feel young anymore. After graduation, it would be the time I step into the messy working world. What would I be doing by then? accountant? jobless useless person? fuh, don't really want to give a damn on it right now.

These are just a mere surface on what I think about right now. Really hope to share a deeper thoughts with my besties. but now, shall focus more on my studies. be a nerd! and I would be back in the land where I belonged to soon :)

My dreamy list
1) Impress me by singing and playing guitar at the same time (anyone)
2) hug my family members
3) switch to Nikon
4) want a waterproof digital cam
5) ... ... don't wanna tell d.

6) SLEEP~~~

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker