But the bad impression I have once I landed at the airport was the lousy custom service I experienced last year. The moment I was preparing to hand my passport for check-out, I heard someone screamed at us asking us to queue at the other lane, bla bla. It annoyed me much. Not being racist here, but goddamn what kind of service was that? How would the tourists respond with that kind of bad service? We paid for the freaking expansive ticket and do we deserve with that kind of "hospitality"?.
The happiest part was I managed to give a big surprise to my parents and relatives when they saw me sitting at the living room. From KL centre, I took the KTM service back to BB. A good friend of mine fetched me back home. My parents were not at home at the moment but my bro and grandpa were in shocked enough when seeing someone walking in from the unclose door.
My mum used to urge me to go back home over the phone because they missed me and I missed them too :) :)
This conversation was taken last year.
Mum: Come back lar
Me: Hmmm.. no money lar. I have bought the ticket to Tw.
Mum: Eh, Air Asia got direct flight from OZ to Tw meh?
Me: *startled awhile, my mum was indeed clever*
emmmm... no no no, I'm stopping at LCCT airport for Tw transit.
Mum: Stop there for how long?
Me: Around 3-4 hours
Mum: Yeaaaa, should tell us earlier mar. At least we still can bring your favorite food and meet you at LCCT.
Me: Yea, I want roti canai, nasi lemak, etc etc.
*The moment I heard that, I almost cry in tears. Sorry for telling lies, just wanna give you a big surprise*
This year, I don't want to do the same thing again. Having two same surprises are not fun enough. LOlz. Surprise me kay?
Hmmm. kinda looking forward to my birthday too. Not about how I celebrate it, I just like the numbers 1212 :) My all-time-favorite and lucky numbers. The funny thing is my dad's birthday falls on 0202. So naissss :D
When it comes to 21st, everyone is so excited about it and would make themselves look/act like a queen/king on that day. For me, I prefer to make it simple & sweet. Gonna be a good moment to end 2011.
Take care. Ok, back to nerd time.
No comments:
Post a Comment