I have been following Amazing Race 17 since the 1st episode. I don't usually watch AR until the end, but don't know why this particular series attracted me to do so. May be because of TeamJumba at the beginning where I would always cheers for them, hopefully they could win just because they were Asian and cute. However, there were 2 episodes making me felt disappointed on them especially Kev. Kev is a nice and popular guy. His stubbornness and eagerness to win the race have made him to neglect some important information throughout the race. At first, I was very sad when seeing someone tweeted about them losing the race before actually watching the episode. After watching it, I felt that yea, this was a fair game. They deserved it.
Kev's Dad, Michael was so hilarious especially the episode where he was in Norway. There were times where Mic tried to advise Kev to read the clues properly, saying out his thoughts which eventually indeed was true, etc. However, Kev was too stubborn to follow. And, this was the good ending for both of them. Keep it up teamjumba, I will always support the lame or funny videos posted by you.
Kev's Dad, Michael was so hilarious especially the episode where he was in Norway. There were times where Mic tried to advise Kev to read the clues properly, saying out his thoughts which eventually indeed was true, etc. However, Kev was too stubborn to follow. And, this was the good ending for both of them. Keep it up teamjumba, I will always support the lame or funny videos posted by you.

Watching episode 8 was so fun and emotional especially you shed a tear in the public library ><
I don't usually like Chad and Stephanie because both of them like to quarrel whenever they were pissed off. Throughout the series, I saw them growing stronger and they even engaged during the race. They tried to tolerate and be patience with each other. Guess that luck will always follow you when you are kind-hearted and patience. Never ever lost your temper or throw tantrum on anyone else. It works!
I don't usually like Chad and Stephanie because both of them like to quarrel whenever they were pissed off. Throughout the series, I saw them growing stronger and they even engaged during the race. They tried to tolerate and be patience with each other. Guess that luck will always follow you when you are kind-hearted and patience. Never ever lost your temper or throw tantrum on anyone else. It works!
Hmm, if I have a bf, I would want us to be in a race to test our compatibility. Hahaha, sounds so mean. but this is the fact, you only know how truthful a person is during difficult times. Agree?I don't mind to be in a race with my family members, it could test my EQ too :)
Even when you are traveling with friends, this is a great challenge too. Everyone's needs and wants are different, we just can't suit each of them. Later, will be ended up like a puppet, no? Just be yourself and be good to others no matter how harsh others are. It's always good to listen to others' opinion too. Stubbornness will just making oneself like a clown. Sometimes, just because we grip something to hard, we lose something that is irreplaceable. Sometimes, just because we are over-confident on something, we ended up in a mess. Don't you agree?
Just some morning thoughts from me. few more days to go :) I am so touched when my besties volunteering wanna give me a lift and ngek ngek ngek, it would be so much fun with all of you around. see you all.
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment