While listening to Yiruma songs, my mind is starting to get active.
What can I say? I like to do things at the very last minute which always leave me in a panic and stressful situation. I remember once I finished my finals few weeks ago, I felt like I was sinking into a big hole. For once, I felt so aimless and restless. Watching drama and wasting time on unnecessary stuffs did not make my life easier. It almost making me can't go back on time just because I have not finish packing and shifting all my stuffs to my friend place. Only one word could describe myself now which is malas. aikssss.
I don't really like that kind of life. Sometimes, when you are busy, you hope that you could have more time for yourself like sleeping more, watching drama, playing some sports, etc. However, when you are too leisure, you hope that there is something you can do. You want to get out there and be wild, be sporty, be creative. Life is so ironic. One can get no more than anything else.
Furthermore, in order to survive in this reality, it's sad to know the truth of every faces and every fact. Good friend can betray you and the more you see something, the more you hope not to know. But one thing for sure, cherish everything you have. Family and great friends are always my great motivation to go on :)
I hope I could use this time now to start doing my stuffs. OMG, I am so scared now. lolz.
not an emo post pls. kthxbai
No comments:
Post a Comment